Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Banjo and Kazooie. ;_; I loved that game so much!! noo you're making me miss my N64.

All I have right now is my PS2, Wii, Gamecube, DS and SP. I gave away my SNES and 64, because I was a stupid kid...

I love my PS2, though. It has some of the best games ever.

My favourite game for X-box is Morrowind. I'm playing it right now. I'm suppsed to either kill this guy from a different faction or persuade a different guy to buy something from my faction instead of a different one. My choice. :D

Man my friend has an Xbox and he like never leaves it! When I'm over there he's on XBOX Live playing Modern Warfare 2. It's cool, but after a while it's a little annoying just to sit there and watch him.. <_<

Has anybody tried out the Kinect yet? Him and I did at Best Buy. It's wonderful! :D

Kinect and Playstation both suck. They tried to make a Wii rip off, and both of them failed to do so. Wii is still the king of motion control.

Bungie is incredible. I was deciding what I wanted my grandmother to get me for graduation and birthday. I already decided on Batman: Arkham Asylum for graduation, and I was deciding on Halo Reach or Fable 3. I chose Halo Reach. Later that night my father checked the mailbox, and a book was in the mail that covered EVERYTHING about the Halo Universe, called Halo Overture. It was weird.

I'd get Green Day Rock Band, don't really like Metallica

I like both. I also like the fact that they are both under $30 now.

Does anyone know if Fable III for Xbox is any good? I know Fable was amazing and Fable II was...well it could have been a lot better, but it wasn't completely horrible... but I want to know if Fable III is any good before I go and spend money buying of renting it...

Gamespot reviewed it. Watch it here.

I like them all...I have a PS2 an Xbox 360 and a wii...and I play all three...sad I know

I don't own anything but my friend owns a PS2, PS1 and a Wii.

EDIT: The fourth pinned topic that was dropped was the Egg Cave viewing thread.