Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's fine. You don't HAVE to join. I'll just play enough for EVERYONE!

Oh, on a later note, I updated the contest. I'm not advertising it, just stating that it's been changed slightly. I think Levy and everyone else will appreciate it. :wink:

WoW is dumb, like you said addictive. HELLO?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Some content removed. G-rated please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I might investigate WoW sometime in the distant future...

But for now I'm wondering how I managed to sprain my ankle while sitting down doing nothing.

Hmmmm

Well lets see

2*3554()35743+3554-44643/551412^45r - the cup of soup in the trash + my friendlieness.

Im sorry but your ankle is not fragile. XD

Theo, you're just like the villain from Unbreakable (starring Bruce Willis). From this day forth, you shall be known as the son of Glass Man and a Windows ME computer with a virus. XD

Random topic change!

So, I'm writing the riddles for my guild's plot and I need plausible alternative answers (its hosted on the Adventure Generator) so what would you lot say is the answer to this?

The middle of an ace,

The start of a card;

Always first in a race,

But never at the finish.

An underused letter,

needed to say this;

Passing the time til,

The start of a miracle.

I am there in the end,

As I was in the beginning;

Now what did I do,

Before writing this riddle?

((I won't post the answer here, even if someone gets it right - just in case my guild members see this :P If you guess and you want to know PM me or ask on MSN))

I haven't seen Alvin and the Chipmunks(because talking/singing/annoying chipmunks doesn't seem like my kind of movie :P ) but I did see 'I Am Legend' yesterday and that was pretty good.

Congratulations on the hamster Ellie! *hides mutation potion behind back*

And I have no idea how to answer that riddle at the moment...

Oh, my friend told me that her cousin saw I Am Legend and he got really spooked because there were these ugly mutant things jumping out from everywhere. I'm really bad with scary movies. :O

Oh, my friend told me that her cousin saw I Am Legend and he got really spooked because there were these ugly mutant things jumping out from everywhere. I'm really bad with scary movies. :O

I love scary movies, but this movie wasn't even that scary. There was little to no violence at all (not that I minded, I'm not a sick freak or anything :P ) it just had a couple of jumpy moments and some suspense. But then again, that is my opinion and I have seen a fair amount of horror movies (this was really a thriller)

EDIT: By the way, who likes my new set? (V did an awesome job on it, thanks V!)

Regarding movies, has anyone seen The Golden Compass?

I liked it, it was a good movie, but the part at the end was really indicator of a sequel.

@Isabel - Sorry, I don't have a clue on what it means...

The youth group at my church doesn't like The Golden Compass. Apparently, the series of books the movie is based on was written by an atheist author who has publically said that his books are meant to turn children away from God. o_O

OT: Ehh, I'm so bored. I might as well get to typing up Chapter four of my story. (Link to Chapter three in sig.)

The youth group at my church doesn't like The Golden Compass. Apparently, the series of books the movie is based on was written by an atheist author who has publically said that his books are meant to turn children away from God. o_O

OT: Ehh, I'm so bored. I might as well get to typing up Chapter four of my story. (Link to Chapter three in sig.)

This conversation was brought up in my school's library.

Many people are trying to ban the movie and book from most countries at least. Or something to that extreme. What do I know, though?

I am uncertain about the public speaking part, but the author is indeed atheist.

(I have never seen the movie nor read the book. I just don't feel like it. xP)