Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well now that that's out of the way, let's pick another random topic.

Erm... what firewall do you use?

I use Comodo Firewall, since it works pretty well, is free and is flexible. I don't trust Windows Firewall ever since I used it for a few days, then ran a virus scan. <_<

Gesh, my computer was slow all day cause of some bad internet connection I don't know but it's working now. So how's it going guys?

My PC's kinda slow because it's ancient. :P But I don't mind that much, it works better than I need it to and that's good enough.

My internet is a different story however. <_<

My PC has about 512 MB of RAM since another RAM chip was jammed in a couple of years back... but that didn't improve performance much.

My pc is 10 years old, it only has 350MHz prossesor and now only runs on 64MB RAM.

Gesh, 10 years! I have a Dell <_< If I could of chosen between a Mac or a Dell I'd go for the Mac.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Uhh for the Dell a bad thing. :P

The Dell's have to many problems...

Apparently people are extremely dissatisfied with Dell's telephone-based customer support. But then again, people rarely are satisfied with customer support.

:P I have a Dell computer, and my dad nearly threw a fit when he didn't know how to fix it. Apparently, Dell likes to be "unique" when it comes to designing computers. <_<

I have a Dell, it's alright but it's not the best computer ever.

The way I see it, it does what I need it to do and that is what matters to me :P

I do not have a preferred computer brand, since the computers are pretty much all made by the same company anyway. Apparently Dell, Apple, and all the rest just send the specs to the company (based in China) which then mass produces the computers for them and slaps on the logos.

o_O Weird.

Of course, we have spy drones monitoring COMODO, but we don't have much to do with its management.

I'm opening up my presents once the clock hits 12:00. LoL

My pc's slow because of the RAM problem, I'm getting a new chip here soon. Hopefully.

Lol. I wished for ram for christmas. Some one better bring me some. *threatens family*