Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

This conversation was brought up in my school's library.

Many people are trying to ban the movie and book from most countries at least. Or something to that extreme. What do I know, though?

I am uncertain about the public speaking part, but the author is indeed atheist.

(I have never seen the movie nor read the book. I just don't feel like it. xP)

Well, it was an interview now that I think of it, not a public speaking.

Well it was in the debate section. So i dont know.

but is straight sex marriage G-rated yes. so should Smae sex

Well it was in the debate section. So i dont know.

but is straight sex marriage G-rated yes. so should Smae sex

I always thought there was an exception for the debate board, everywhere else... no. Of course just my opinion. You might wanna ask a staff member before you get in trouble.

That truly is an excellent set, dude. I guess Veronique has found things to keep her busy, then.

It wasn't to keep me busy... I cleared my stand to be able to close it ;)

But I like the set I made for Tom!

Okay... o_O *Is confused*

I haven't watched 'The Golden Compass', but the book is great and so is the rest of the trilogy - and the proper name for the book is 'Northern Lights'. It's just that it was renamed in America. <_<

The youth group at my church doesn't like The Golden Compass. Apparently, the series of books the movie is based on was written by an atheist author who has publically said that his books are meant to turn children away from God. o_O

OT: Ehh, I'm so bored. I might as well get to typing up Chapter four of my story. (Link to Chapter three in sig.)

Well, many people have seen it and I don't hear complaints from any source yet...except your report on this... :guiltysmiley:

Yes, there will be a trilogy. :) Kinda like POTC, but that may continue in the future, who knows...

OMG!! The site runs so much smoother now! >w< It loads almost instantly now on my measly 64MB ram pc! -_-

Yep, I must agree, it's quite faster.

What OS do you use? :O Windows 95?

It's nice to have the TDN server running on plenty of RAM. :)

And of course 'The Golden Compass' will be the start of a trilogy. It's based on a trilogy of books (the books, by the way, are excellent and quite different from The Chronicles of Narnia).

Unless long books put you off, they are for me. And I pretty much ignored the religious subtexts when I read them. I was focusing on the plot. :P

I use XP dude, I've been having RAM problems since October. Gittin a new chip in a few days.

That's good to hear, my 384 MB RAM Windows XP computer lags quite a bit, now imagine yours.

And for all Vista users, have you tried Readyboost yet?