Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Argh, that's such a bad movie. It's full of rubbish overtones at the end on how we have to save the world.

Some bits are good - the Mexican penguins, yay - but id rather watch aaaanything else than that. SUCH a bad movie.

(I wana see Sweeny Todd, but that's an 18 in the UK. :()

My theater don't care how old you are, it only matters how old you look. They ain't gonna ask for ID to see a R movie if you look old enough, which is 17+.

Well that's not really appropriate to talk about here is it?

*Changing the subject*

I noticed TV Tokyo has been removing the Anime from Youtube. (Thanks to Jennifer for telling me via email. BTW) Do you think they should remove the subs? Removing the subs will only anger fans, do you agree?

It might upset a few people, but there always have and always will be other ways to get anime- raw, subbed, or dubbed.

For some people there is no other option.

Happy Feet? Huh. I found something cool... Meet Happy Fett.

HappyFettSmall.jpg

That penguin deserves it. With its unnatural ability to dance with his feets. What a ridiculous act! :P

I tried to watch Happy Feet, but I got lost during the first 30 minutes. It was kind of dull. :/

Yea, same here except I watched the entire movie. :P It was good but just dull....