Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No, but probably because I haven't gotten vista all figured out yet, other than the fact I hate it and it isn't compatible with way too much stuff! Then of course my system had to crash as well lol.....I should probably give that a try I don't know a lot about it yet though.

My XP computer here has 495 MB of RAM available - it doesn't seem to want to use it for some reason. *pokes computer*

Trust me. I personally going from 128 Megs to 64 I think having 320 megs will make this thing run faster than it ever has before! Who knows, I might even be able to make this thing play youtube vids, I highly doubt it though.

It should be fine with Youtube videos at 320 MB of RAM - I never had a problem when my computer had less than 256 MB.

*ignores computer lingo*

It wasn't to keep me busy... I cleared my stand to be able to close it ;)

But I like the set I made for Tom!

I'm glad you like it V, I love it! I thought my old set was good (most likely because I made it) but this new one blows it out of the water :D

I've kept my current set ever since V made it. I don't plan on changing it anytime soon (you rock V! :thumbsup:).

@Levy: 1400 MHz I think.

I'm probably not going to change my set. I couldn't be bothered to. And I quite like this one.

I can't believe you stil usin that old sig I made you! ^_^

I know, the forums have been quiet since around Christmas and I honestly thought it would have picked up by now...

I guess we'll just have to keep waiting.

That's harsh for the first day...

I have orientation tomorrow, and my course starts next Monday.

School is already starting for you guys? Ouch!

I have until the end of January/start of February until my school term starts. Pretty good since I've been off school since 7th December.

I hope you guys enjoy your school, lol *continues to relax*

Who doesn't hate laws relating to education? The Malaysian government has made it compulsory for students to study near useless subjects like Malaysian history and language... even in university. <_<