Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No snow here - this is the tropics after all. :P

*Throws artificial snowballs at everybody*

I'm not the sort to hear about bands...

The snowballs are made up of my own special chemical mix by the way. :devil:

What's the chemical mix? Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen? That's called water. Its very wet and very cold... unless you cook it. Then its very hot. *clueless*

i live in new england and i got like 2'' today and like suspecting 5 more tonight!!! :S

I live in the Midwest, we just got a huge snowstorm the gave us about 10 inches of cover last Sunday. Most of it has melted or is still melting. We're down to about 4 inches now. But my mother believes that a snowstorm over the Rockys could come accross and hit us hard next week.

At least you guys get snow. I live in an area where the mountains north of here, the mountains east of here, and the cities south of here get snow. The west is the Pacific Ocean. We're right in the middle of an area where no snow falls. May I ask how much snow is typical in your areas?

I thought you already knew I was American...

Anyway, I'm going a bit off-topic here...

The forums have been behaving very slow for me the past few days. I looked at my Adblock list of page contents and there was a strange script code trying to load called Kontera. I set the wildcard block on that and now the forums load alot faster. Thank (whateverdeityyouworship)!

Nm dude, just trying to cure some boredom here....

EDIT ((12-22-07) 1:52 pm EST): I gotta click edit because no one's frickin online...

YIPPEE! I may have finally found a RAM chip for my PC! Yippee!!!!

Congratulations!

And if you're curious about my chemical mix, it's largely derived from sewage. :evil:

If I hit 'full edit' on the first post of a topic I created, I can change the topic name and description - but maybe that's just for Fantastic Members.

I think it's only for Fantastic Members, because I couldn't do it... I tested :P