Foods you don't like

Naamah D.

I think popcorn is disgusting. Especially with those artificial butter powders. Kettle corn is where it's at!

For some reason, I was never really into kettle corn. I never minded popcorn (preferably the butter kind), but I never really liked my popcorn too salty. My taste for those two foods are pretty opposite compared to yours for an apparent reason, Naamah.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've trained myself to be able to tolerate almost any kind of food, just so I can be polite when I eat at a potluck for example.

I have nothing against eggs; I don't find undead baby chicks to be disgusting. However, I cannot stand eggs. I used to be able to eat them as a kid, but somewhat recently, I find them to taste absolutely disgusting.

I've trained myself to be able to tolerate almost any kind of food, just so I can be polite when I eat at a potluck for example.

I have nothing against eggs; I don't find undead baby chicks to be disgusting. However, I cannot stand eggs. I used to be able to eat them as a kid, but somewhat recently, I find them to taste absolutely disgusting.

This is the first time I've ever seen you post in here! :O

My guess id you won't be eating balut anytime soon. I'm sorry, I just find that disgusting.

I like a lot of things you guys hate! :icecream:

I am not a picky eater. There are some things I'd never choose to eat on its own but if it's mixed in with other things, I'll eat it anyway. There has to be something I refuse to eat but I can't think of any at the moment :tired:

I'm a pretty picky eater, but usually I'll just complain to my parents and then eat it anyways. There are a decent amount of things I WON'T eat, and then a large portion of things I don't enjoy eating which I complain about, and then some things I like :P

• 1 month later...

Peanut Butter, milk, salad, crackers, bananas, sauces, hotdogs, spinach. There is other things I can't think of.

I do eat things with milk in it. o__o I guess I can't taste the milk? But if I taste it, I puke. I eat certain kinds of sauces. I'm weird like that?

Hmm.. The top 10 current foods that I dislike are as follows:

1) Rice

2) Blueberries (Except in yoghurt tubes)

3) Radishes

4) Mushrooms

5) Tuna

6) Peanut Butter

7) Coleslaw

8) Olives

9) Tomatoes (Except for sauce and ketchup)

10) Pumpkin Pie

Vegetables.

Seriously, enough. said. I hate them.

But there are so many different vegetables! And they're so versatile! ^_^

I don't think there's anything I'd absolutely refuse to eat, except licorice. Some things I'll eat but I don't enjoy, and it's usually a texture issue rather than taste (mushrooms, liver, etc.). I love almost all food though!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh I HATE licorice...as a kid I hated basically all types of candy/chocolate (yes, I was a freak), but now that has worn off...I still don't like any artificially sweetened (or just super sweet) fruit juices though...because they make your mouth feel all sweet and sticky...

Other than that, I love basically anything...except for asparagus.

Not completely picky, but there are foods I don't like:

- Pickled fruits, except pickled strawberries.

- Liver, no matter how many times I tried to eat it.

- Eggplant

Pickled fruit! I've never even heard of it (unless you count cucumbers as fruit, lol). You mean strawberries in brine? :O What other kind of fruits are pickled? Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure it'd be my thing. :P

Young mangoes, peaches, nutmeg and more......

I don't think fruits would be pickled by brine alone, vinegar and sugar are also added into it.

@loveconservative: Cinnamon is AWESOME. I put it on pumpkin pie and apples. o___o

onions umu

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Brussel Sprouts are just plain awful.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since I adopted my Aubergine Chia I really don't like eggplant. I'd feel like I'm eating my own Neopet :sick01: :sad01_anim: :sad02:

I can't stand pretty much any fruit..I love vegetables though.

Fruits I've tried have been so disgusting! This includes Watermelons, Strawberries, Cherries, Limes, Lemons, etc. I just hate them.

The only fruits I've come to like is Apples, Bananas, Pears and Peaches.

I used to hate Honey too, because the Honey in the stores is so sour to me! It turns out the only honey I love is the kind they only have at dang Farmers Markets around here.

Onions are gross to me, unless they're cooked to go with a steak. Tomatoes are kind of the same way; I'll eat them on a sandwich or in a taco but anything else with Tomatoes is just gross (excluding ketchup though).

I don't like a lot of vegetables, but I like enough of them.

I also cannot stand cheese, with the exception of mozzarella. I used to love it, but now... blegh.

Eggs of any kind were the same way. I used to love eggs, than I suddenly stopped liking them.

I generally love fruit, but I can't stand pineapple. It's too sweet.

That's all I can think of for now.