Foods you don't like

Naamah D.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't eat meat. And I hate fish and sea food. I also don't eat potatoes, mayonnaise, chocolate, cakes (or anything baked with cream), salty stuff (like chips), eggs and milk itself (I do eat cheese), pancakes and I really dislike soups.

Cilantro (!!!!!), most meat, shellfish, olives, mushrooms, vegetables with weird textures or very bitter/spicy taste (like eggplant, squash/zucchini, radishes), tofu (even though people claim it doesn't have a taste, it totally does), apples (unless in baked goods) & probably a bunch of others that I'm forgetting.

Yes, I'm a picky eater!

The sad thing is, I retry most of the foods I don't like every now and then just to make sure that I still don't like them (with an open mind, I might add!). Growing up, I didn't like rice until I was 10-12.... now I love it. But the foods l just listed simply wont cooperate with my taste buds.

Also sad: I'm a vegetarian that doesn't like a lot of vegetables, or a lot of non-meat protein sources (mushrooms/tofu). I just get my protein from eggs, beans/rice, and fake meats. :)

Cilantro (!!!!!), most meat, shellfish, olives, mushrooms, vegetables with weird textures or very bitter/spicy taste (like eggplant, squash/zucchini, radishes), tofu (even though people claim it doesn't have a taste, it totally does), apples (unless in baked goods) & probably a bunch of others that I'm forgetting.

Yes, I'm a picky eater!

The sad thing is, I retry most of the foods I don't like every now and then just to make sure that I still don't like them (with an open mind, I might add!). Growing up, I didn't like rice until I was 10-12.... now I love it. But the foods l just listed simply wont cooperate with my taste buds.

Also sad: I'm a vegetarian that doesn't like a lot of vegetables, or a lot of non-meat protein sources (mushrooms/tofu). I just get my protein from eggs, beans/rice, and fake meats. :)

Haha you're just like me. My mom always makes fun out of me for neot eating vegetables and being a ''vegetarian'' :D I'm actually not a vegetarian, I just don't eat meat. Or like veggies :)

Haha you're just like me. My mom always makes fun out of me for neot eating vegetables and being a ''vegetarian'' :D I'm actually not a vegetarian, I just don't eat meat. Or like veggies :)

It's nice to meet another vegetarian that doesn't like a lot of veggies. :) I get made fun of all the time too... I'm trying to learn to like more veggies because they're healthy and all I eat right now is mostly sugary or bready things.

I'm less picky with sweets, but I don't like things with a lot of frosting/filling/cream (I usually scrape it off).

And even if I really like a food, if I eat it a lot, I stop liking it. It just no longer tastes good to me anymore. Weird, I know :\ For example: I go through phases of liking eggs, and then suddenly they are super disgusting to me and I stop eating them. Then a month later, eggs are appealing again.

I don't really like anything raw, so no salads or sushi for me. The only salad that I would grudgingly settle for (after holding me at gunpoint) is the caesar salad. Even then, I would only eat the pieces of garlic bread. The taste of raw food, especially the taste of cucumber, is more than enough to cause my taste buds to self-destruct. I am forever indebted to the discoverer of fire haha.

I dislike clams, mussels, oysters and other types of shellfish which tastes strongly of iron. This may sounds strange, but where I come from, dishes made from various internal organs of pigs are rather popular. I used to enjoy the dishes when I was younger, until I realised what the ingredients were. Just looking at those dishes now makes me feel a little sick haha.

Foods I don't like?

Easy one for me, I don't really like a lot of vegetables (since they don't have taste in my opinion) including broccoli, cauliflower, spinach (Popeye can have all of it), and corn for example. I'm normally selective with my tastes, so I don't really like to eat a lot of foods in general.

I have to agree, I don't really like the taste of milk either. I can only drink milk with something else but not alone. I don't like orange juice bc my grandmother used to squeeze fresh oranges and make us drink the whole glass with sooo much pulp and we couldn't leave the table until it was done. I hate the smell of bananas so I don't eat them either. But I like pretty much anything else.

I have a long list of food that I hate. :P I hate capsicum, spinach and some other vegetables. I hate milk too. I never liked it anyway. I am not a fan of cheese either. I dislike prawn. They're just.... gross. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Hm. I'm pretty picky too, or at least that's why my parents tell me, although I would like to think I eat quite a bit (#I totally don't that is such a lie)

I don't eat beef (maybe once a month or twice a month, other than that nopers), zucchini, radishes, spicy things (I just can't handle it), I need my meat to be fully cooked but still juicy-if I even suspect a part of it might be raw I won't even touch it I think it's super gross (same with fish), I don't eat much fish actually, cilantro, grapefruit, cooked carrots, celery, salad without dressing, eggplant, strong cheeses (like blue cheese- EWWW), custard....

That's all I can really think of for now though :$

Boy do we have some picky eaters here eh? I'm quite the opposite, there's very few things I mind eating. Certainly one of them is olives, and I don't like super spicy peppers, but even those two things I'm willing to eat on occasion hehe :P For me it's just a matter of my preferable way of eating things, not whether or not I like it. :D

I'll eat just about anything, but I get tired of food I have too often.

The only exception is ketchup/mustard/mayo. I don't really like those on anything. Why ruin a perfectly good burger with gross sauce? :(

i love food a little too much.. :P

i however won't eat eggplant that hasn't been cooked until there is no bitterness, dislike capsicum but will tolerate it on pizza, bitter gourd (gross), overcooked vegetables, mock cream frosting. hardboiled eggs,

when i was little i used to hate alot more foods, but i've learnt to appreciate the pickle, most vegetables (hated anything green), i used to be really picky and drive my parents nuts, one week i would only eat yellow things (but not capsicum), green things, red things, only red meat, no meat, fish, get sick of fish :P

and i still hate creamy salad dressing.

Boy do we have some picky eaters here eh? I'm quite the opposite, there's very few things I mind eating. Certainly one of them is olives, and I don't like super spicy peppers, but even those two things I'm willing to eat on occasion hehe :P For me it's just a matter of my preferable way of eating things, not whether or not I like it. :D

I also think olives are gross. I don't even like the SMELL of them!

I'll eat just about anything, but I get tired of food I have too often.

The only exception is ketchup/mustard/mayo. I don't really like those on anything. Why ruin a perfectly good burger with gross sauce? :(

Ketchup is amazing. I'm sorry. I love ketchup on just so so so many things. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian and the city I live in is near the Ketchup plant XD

I don't like most seafood. I will try some stuff, like I've eaten mussels out of the shell before when I was feeling a bit adventurous - but stuff like prawns and shrimp, I don't get how people can eat that; whole ones where you have to snap the little body in two and some of them have eggs in.. ugh actually makes me feel ill talking about it D:

Vegetables.

Seriously, enough. said. I hate them.

Maybe you haven't been eating the right vegetables? Sweet potatoes are soooo nice especially roasted :) omnomnomnom :D

I'm usually not that picky with foods but something I just can't stand is cooked baby carrots. I love raw carrots, but when they're cooked, they're just mush and the texture is revolting to me.

• 2 weeks later...