Post your wishlists(Less-than-secret Santa)

-Ryan

Okay, this is almost like a Secret-Santa thing.

I know theres a wishlist thread but this is different.

Okay so post a bunch of stuff for christmas you'd like.

If you want more than one of something, please clarify. If you get a gift, please cross out the item like this. And if you only need one but two people send you it, you should probably decline so they can get their np back since you don't need it.

And also, it'd be cool if you had something under 5k you want on the list and clarified that its under 5k.

Please post your username if its not part of your info under your avatar.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay! Here's my list!

Pink lipstick

Gold lipstick

Cucumber melon perfume

Purple Moehog plushie

Christmas Wocky Plushie

Faerie Buzz plushie

Pink Hissi plushie

Stackable Babaas

Warf Punching bag

Brain Tree puzzle

Thanks everybody who helped!

When I looked at these in the Marketplace all of them were under 5k.

a wishlist, eh? lol things i want are overpriced as ever but here we go:

tigersquash custard (everyone that has it in their gallery hasn't been on neopets in AGES...)

royal paint brush

lab map pieces

purple petpet paint brush

chocolate wings (nc...)

codestones (under 5k lol)

yeah, greedy lol i apologize.

Aw this is such a sweet idea! :wub_anim:

I don't want anyone to buy me anything but if anyone has any cakes that I don't have laying around to contribute to my gallery that would be amazing!

My wishlist is at http://www.neopets.com/~lemoncurd

I cant wait for the posts to pile up so I can start gifting :D :D

Nah you can start right away. Waiting is no fun. :P

Hey if anyone wants to join me in trying to gift every person that posts you can have my official seal of Squirrely Awesomeness on Christmas day. Only if you buy a gift for everyone that posts a wishlist though. (Well on with a 5k item, atleast...)

I would love a baby pb and a Lupe Morphing Potion seeing as I want to change one of my pets. but for under 5k anything pink for my gallery.

Summer, what's your username on Neopets, I may have something for you :yes:

A Faerie or Baby PB and a plushie or two under 5k not seen in my gallery xD That's pretty much about it.

I cant send you anything :( You have more than 50 items in your inventory *sad jubjub*

Also Summer, PM me your username ^_^

Ugh. My real wishlist is kinda... crazy.... I doubt anyone would be willing to spring for a Faerie Cybunny MP... too expensive.

Aside from that, I am missing the top 3, very middle and bottom left pieces of the Forgotten Shore map.Pieces received!!!

Um.....I collect Faerie plushies, to be honest. Like, the ones you usually get from the Grundo Plushie. Fairly certain those are pretty cheap :)

hahaha...my wishlist is full of really expensive items right now xD

hmmm some cheaper things...

-wearables that would look cute on a RG peophin, I guess, or any of my other pets lol. I just like dressing my pets up.... XD Pretty much any wearable, background, anything as long as one of my pets could wear it xD

the real things on my WISH wishlist are:

-woodland draik MP

-water paintrbrush to horde until peophins can be painted water

-woodland paintbrush for an ixi on my side

If anyone ubernice decides to gift me one of these it'd make my year ^.^ XD But if not, that's fine xD

Ugh. My real wishlist is kinda... crazy.... I doubt anyone would be willing to spring for a Faerie Cybunny MP... too expensive.

Aside from that, I am missing the top 3, very middle and bottom left pieces of the Forgotten Shore map.

I remember you! I said I would give you any pieces I had that you needed but then I lost the thread and couldn't find you D:

Hope I sent the right bits, I don't have the bottom left unfortunately :(

I remember you! I said I would give you any pieces I had that you needed but then I lost the thread and couldn't find you D:

Hope I sent the right bits, I don't have the bottom left unfortunately :(

OMG thank you!!!!! Someone else sent me the bottom left! Now all I need is the Middle!!!

OMG thank you!!!!! Someone else sent me the bottom left! Now all I need is the Middle!!!

Oop! Didn't see you said very middle, I sent it over ^_^ *hopes to be the first one :P*

Oh, wow, thank you so much!!! That finishes the map!!

No problem honey! Awww at your siggy <3 I hope you get some good prizes from there :D