Post your wishlists(Less-than-secret Santa)

-Ryan

You have given Iced Blackberry Tea to User 'eightbitdimwit'. Click the button below to continue. :graduated:

i was going to ask somebody else for some snow, no snow in the Netherlands *sniffsniff*

Lisa , I sent you some snow :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to update my wishlist a bit. If you have some wearables just lying around, I would like to have them :D You see, I just morphed my Grundo Sudesh into a Pirate Eyrie, but I have nothing for him to wear (He feels so....naked!)

So... If you have some wearables that fits a Pirate Eyrie, would I like to have them :3

This is a little random, but we have alot of snow here :D Want some? *handing out snow*

Thanks to everyone who gave me those awesome presents! I woke up to a bunch of events in my inbox today! Thanks everyone! :D It's my turn to send out presents! It's really fun! ^_^

last christmas i think it was 48 degrees C, i'm hoping its cooler this year otherwise i don't want to leave the house tongue.gif snow would be helpful (even if it melts, then can go swimming tongue.gif) edit: forcast is 41 degrees *melts*

i'm going to post an updated wishlist, going to be out all day today (its christmas eve already) when i get back, i'll do some more shopping tongue.gif be back about the time christmas eve is in NST

Babylionian, if you open that bag, let me know if you get anything good from it smile.gif i generally don't open those things, (except that pinata for the avatar)

eightbiti, sent you those korbat sandwiches smile.gif they are cute!

under 5k

Green Tiered Scratching Post

Cloud Litter Tray thanks Wembly!

Disco Petpet Bed

Deluxe Canopy Petpet Bed

Deluxe Red Treehouse

Sturdy Petpet Cage

Scratching Driftwood thank you Barkie! domsim, i sent you it back because i got one, but thank you!

over 5k these are expensive, :sad01_anim:

Neonip Garden Barkie thank you!

brown petpet paint brush

spotted petpet paint brush

checkered petpet paint brush a secret Santa ring got this for me!! :D

green petpet paint brush

ghost petpet paint brush

robot petpet paint brush

last christmas i think it was 48 degrees C, i'm hoping its cooler this year otherwise i don't want to leave the house :P snow would be helpful (even if it melts, then can go swimming :P)

i'm going to post an updated wishlist, going to be out all day today (its christmas eve already) when i get back, i'll do some more shopping :P be back about the time christmas eve is in NST

Babylionian, if you open that bag, let me know if you get anything good from it :) i generally don't open those things, (except that pinata for the avatar)

eightbiti, sent you those korbat sandwiches :) they are cute!

under 5k

Green Tiered Scratching Post

Cloud Litter Tray

Disco Petpet Bed

Deluxe Canopy Petpet Bed

Deluxe Red Treehouse

Sturdy Petpet Cage

Scratching Driftwood

over 5k these are expensive, :sad01_anim:

Neonip Garden

brown petpet paint brush

spotted petpet paint brush

checkered petpet paint brush

green petpet paint brush

ghost petpet paint brush

robot petpet paint brush

I have sent you a Scratching Driftwood and a Catnip Garden...Enjoy And the green tiered Post thingy

Hey oh! This is a neat idea again. And I believe a better method than last year's.

But I would love any items the you think fit into my gallery. It's omelette themed so take a peak in and if you have thoughts to improve grahpic ideas and what not neomail me! Or you can just neomail me anyway.

:thumbsup:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=wemblin_wembly

The cheese category I don't plan on using pizzas and the egg category won't have neggs either just so you all know :whistle:

Dear...

• Lady Kakata (ladykakata)
  • Santa Neomysterion (neoking2002_neo)
  • Angelo (darkobsession)
  • Dramatic (a_tekopp)
  • Domsim (flizzylizzy)
  • Annukii (hedwig17gray)
  • Zorse (_showjumper)
  • BabylonianShadows93 (vampchik_999)
    and
  • Spritzie (spritzieblue)

...you are the guys that have made my Neopets Christmas extra special! I really don't know how much I can thank you guys for the gifts you have given me! I love you all! *tacklehugs said people* If only I could return the favor, then I wouldn't feel so guilty!

Despite all that, I here want to wish you guys (and the rest TDN members and guests too) a very happy Christmas Eve (and Day too)!

From, the awesome bunny girl with even awesomer friends,

Ain/Evil Bunny <3

Okay, caught up again, and now I'm off for a few days seeing family in the country for chrissy so no more gifting :( When does this end though? Christmas or the end of December...coz I'd be happy to keep gifting when I get back, I don't know why it's so much fun but it is :P

So merry christmas everyone and I hope you all have a great holiday!!!

...I think I will be having neopets withdrawal symptoms for the next few days :/

Aw this is such a sweet idea! :wub_anim:

I don't want anyone to buy me anything but if anyone has any cakes that I don't have laying around to contribute to my gallery that would be amazing!

My wishlist is at http://www.neopets.com/~lemoncurd

I cant wait for the posts to pile up so I can start gifting :D :D

I know they're pretty cheap but I noticed that you didn't have a banana faellie cake, so here you go! Happy holidays!

For my wishlist, I collect burgers, sandwiches, bread-related items, and peophin wearables, so if you have any at all lying around that'd be awesome!

Edit: Ahh douplepost! Don't kill me! So sorry! I don't know how to delete it. :(

Edit Edit: @wallpaper757, I sent you some black cherry tea and Islandberry tea!

Aw this is such a sweet idea! :wub_anim:

I don't want anyone to buy me anything but if anyone has any cakes that I don't have laying around to contribute to my gallery that would be amazing!

My wishlist is at http://www.neopets.com/~lemoncurd

I cant wait for the posts to pile up so I can start gifting biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I sent you a piece of cake enjoy!

Anyways my wishlist is quite extensive. I would absolutely love faerie related items for my gallery. :D