Post your wishlists(Less-than-secret Santa)

-Ryan

Oh yay! Here's my list!

Pink lipstick

Gold lipstick

Cucumber melon perfume

Purple Moehog plushie

Christmas Wocky Plushie

Faerie Buzz plushie

Pink Hissi plushie

Stackable Babaas

Warf Punching bag

Brain Tree puzzle

When I looked at these in the Marketplace all of them were under 5k.

I just sent over some gold lipstick, hope you didn't already get it! ^_^

Oh, and as for my wishlist:

Crimson Spotted Shell - thanks KadoatieLove!

Venuquin -tnanks spritzieblue!

Grundo Veggieballs Coin - thanks domsim!

Dubloons - thanks _showjumper!

Chiazilla -thanks kaanana!

Cosmic cheese stars coin

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadi, anything else you want since your map wishes were granted?

What I wanna know is where's YOUR wishlist? :)

Oh this sounds fun :) Although every time I try and send people gifts, their inventories are always full! Ah well I shall give it a shot anyway! (also is there a way to send a message along with a gift, or should you just neomail alongside?)

As for me...I'm just wanting a lot of paintbrushes atm which is a bit greedy!

- fire, fire pants on fire paint brush

- fire petpet paintbrush

- black petpet paintbrush

- christmas petpet paintbrush

and that's only the beginning :P

but more feasible stuff...umm I love cute plushies (you can see my tiny gallery for what I already have) and wearables are always nice :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edit:

@Nahemah just sent over a purple moehog plushie, hope no one beat me to it! :)

@behemothrules a grundo veggieballs coin should be on its way, although I must ask, what's it for..?

My wishlist: (pretty basic)

Dubloons, Codestones and Bottled Faeries for training. (Can never have too many. Simba needs more training and I have another pet I want to start up.)

Neggs to gather points.

Map pieces for my soon to be Map gallery. =D

If you do send me a gift, please let me know on here so I can thank you as my main is silenced. Or send me a neomail on my side, Articwolf__

On that note, if I send you anything and you send me a thank you neomail, I can't receive them.

I will lurk wishlists and see if I have anything for others. =D

EDIT: Thanks for the gifts to those who sent them! =D

I am going through the list and checking it twice though no need to find out whose naughty or nice as everyone here is nice. I would like any Plushie that I don't have in my gallery no matter how small the price

.Thank you kadoatielove the plushies are great I love them...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, just edit your post if you want change something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ahh such a nice surprise checking my inbox and seeing lots of adorable plushies, thanks heaps kadoatielove! (I sent you back the pirate flotsam coz I felt bad taking him since I already have one :P) -btw what's your tdn name, coz I can't see your wishlist to send a gift in return!

And thanks April for the cloud lupe! It's gorgeous :) I will start rummaging through my SDB for some codestones or faeries for Simba...

you are welcome :) happy holidays to all! think i've managed to gift everyone so far, (kadoatielove is my side account)

domsim i knew i might screw up with plushies, there are so many! i've sent you it back, because as its a side account i can't really sell stuff on it. its yours to do with as you wish :)

on that note, a few people have asked for plushies, and i'm not sure who i've sent what to anymore. if you would like a christmas vira plushie, snow yooyu plushie, or a sleeping toni plushie, please let me know (neomail kadoatielove or post)

Jolly Squirrel *pokes* don't forget your wish list! this is a great idea!!

as for my own wishes, i'm pretty sure most of mine are too expensive, but if anyone is feeling exceptionally generous, i would like anything for my galleries :)

or i would like a plushie angelpuss or plushie pet pet paint brush. i may have to do some selfish shopping later tonight :P otherwise petpet stuff that a kadoatie would like?

edit: thank you Kaana for the paint brush! and thank you domsim for the plushie paint brush and angelpuss, i adore the plushie angelpuss, at the moment they will go in my gallery and i'll paint her a bit later :) Kaana i've sent you the slippers, plushie and something extra ;) hope you like!

Thanks again Annukii! Now should I send gifts to your main or side...

Edit: I just sent them to your side, since I figure you can transfer them over! Also I wasn't sure if you wanted the plushie petpet paint brush and the plushie angelpuss or if the paint brush was to paint the angelpuss or..yes so I sent you the paintbrush and an unpainted angelpuss - hope that works out :P

@barkie, just got the plushies, thanks heaps! Now, will you have added your new plushies from annukii in to your gallery? Or should I just hope we don't double up :P

All I want is stupid customisation stuff I keep on putting off to buy later -

Maths Nightmare background - thanks wolf child :3

Kreludan Grundo Slippers - thanks Annuli :3

White top chop trousers - thanks domsim :3

Pteradactyl Plushie - thanks Annuli :3

Or, you know, stuff that's easy to sell. Just whatever, really ^.^

Like a lot of other people, everything else I want is wayyyyy up there price-wise X3 Oh well.

EDIT: Neeker!!!!!! Now I (hopefully) have your attention... your inventory is full :3

EDIT 2: Miriam, which map pieces do you need?

EDIT 3: Summer, can I have your username? I may have something :3

EDIT 4 (oh wow, this is ridiculous) : Okay, I THINK I got everyone, except those mentioned above :3 If I missed you, lemme know

whoa !!

woke up to 5 or 6 cheeseburgers .. chocolate strawberries and a couple musical instruments :D

my pets are gonna be spoiled and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat by the end of Christmas lol

i'll go through this thread when I come back and send everyone's stuff over :)

<3 you all

I want some more neofriends, that's certainly less than 5k, right? Or it may be valued more since 'friends' are invaluable. haha

Other than that, I'm fine!

Mind if I join in? =)

I'd love to finish off my "Elixir of Life" gallery and still need:

Cocoa Juppie Mocha

Holiday Coffee Service

Coffee Service (has anyone even seen one of these in the game?)

But more realistically I'd like to expand my gallery into Tea items as well so any Tea items would make me incredibly happy.

Happy Holidays all =)

What I wanna know is where's YOUR wishlist? :)

I don't want much thats not really expensive or just stuff thats ETS so I can put it towards my funds.

I guess stuff for my gallery I don't have. Its AC themed though and that stuff gets expensive after a while. The cheapest thing besides frames and stuff from the prize shop, the next cheapest is an 80k Meridell Jersey.

And thanks for the MQ and LD frame. Before that I only had a DC one. I really appreciate it. ^^

heeey everybody, i LOVE this idea :D

my wishlist for under 5K:

Cute n Creepy Trick-or-Treat Bag as many times as possible :D thnx youidol&kadoatielove :D

anything chocolate for my gallery

anything meepit

anything christmas

wearables (dresses and accessoires or hats (WINGS HINT HINT))

anything heart or love themed

tooooo expensive:

baby PB for my lupe

lab map pieces

Beautiful Glowing Wings

NC: (may i even ask for this? meh, asking isn't bad)

Spring Hair Flower

Creepy Meepit Hat

Colour Changing Leaf Wings

Healing Springs Collectors Wig

ps: i REALLY want to gift, but i can't send them from my main, so i'll send them from a side instead, just so you know it :D

Wallpaper, i love tea, so i sent you a few to start you off :) also todays daily puzzle will give you a cup of orange borovan (its Borovan day today!) the answer is asparagus (plus 300 odd nps!) my personal favorite is green tea at home, but at my favorite cafe i always get their mint tea, its delicious!

Alynniae would you like a second trick or treat bag? got ninja'd :P

edit: i sent it to you anyway plus a few meepit things. if you like, feel free to sell it :)

CRIMBO! ^___^ ::steal's Saxen's word and throws presents around::

Uhm... If anyone has anything to spare for my Altador Cup/Team Darigan gallery, I'd luv joo ferevar. ^_^

*Unwraps all the presents your were throwing around*... What did you expect, really? :P

I think I've gifted everyone so far :D Gonna go back over the posts though and double check!

I was seriously being such a scrooge before yesterday, this has cheered me reet up :)

And thanks for the MQ and LD frame. Before that I only had a DC one. I really appreciate it. ^^

No problem :) I was trying to figure out something you didn't have in your gallery already ;P

Please message me or pipe up if I haven't gifted you yet :) Everyone who wants super-expensive things only will be getting a box of chocolates - sorry guys, I not supa rich XD

I hope everyone likes their gift :) :) :)

NEEKER2 may i have your attention please .. you need to clear out your inventory :) ok thanks :)

yaaaay, i've already got 7 meepit-themed items :D

and a chocolate chip pizza, thnx angeló

and 2 trick-or-treat bags

hope you liked your dung meepit plushie angeló ;)

Angelo, thank you for the plushie *huggles* wish i had a real life one that looked like that :P

i think we all want to send neeker stuff, think i ninja'd all of you on that though :laughingsmiley:

i'm up for another hour, supposed to get up in 6 hours time to beat the christmas rush people but can't sleep.. so any more christmas wishes?

p.s. Saxen thanks for encouraging me to post my list anyway *gives cookies* :P Kaana and Domsim made my day extra special :)

wow, looking at my list, i'm very greedy :(

haha, i want to give some items, anybody some fun wishes? with funny, weird items?

I just gifted people some of the things on their wishlists - I can't remember who exactly, but, yay! Happy Holidays! Enjoy <3

Wallpaper, i love tea, so i sent you a few to start you off :) also todays daily puzzle will give you a cup of orange borovan (its Borovan day today!) the answer is asparagus (plus 300 odd nps!) my personal favorite is green tea at home, but at my favorite cafe i always get their mint tea, its delicious!

Alynniae would you like a second trick or treat bag? got ninja'd :P

edit: i sent it to you anyway plus a few meepit things. if you like, feel free to sell it :)

Thank you so much! I'm excited to expand my gallery into other caffeine related things. I'm a bit too addicted to caffeine so I wanted to start a related gallery. And thanks for the Borovan update. Maybe I'll make a separate section just for that.