Neopets Down For Maintenance Tonight!

hrtbrk

I wanted to get my Advent Calendar goodies and do my Dailies first thing, but maintenance has to be an obstacle.

This will give me more time to do other things by the way. :P

Gah, always some sort of maintenance I feel like. Hopefully I'll already be asleep by then though ;)

Oh dear :/ I'ma be bored in the mornin! D:

Neopets isn't down for that long usually and they're nice enough to give us notice at least. I'm sure we can all find something else to do, like read a good book for instance.

For those of you who are frustrated and sick of the maintenance think of it this way:

When TNT does their maintenance it's how they update certain things and fix any glitches that have come up.

We all complain about glitches and things on the site not working properly, well this is their way of fixing things to make sure the site runs smoothly.

well i do appreciate the notice (especially as i just achieved level 50 in habi today!!), in the old days it used to just crash, and be down for hours and you never used to know

there is really never a good time for maintenence when its a global site, it cuts right into my neo time but since the majority of players are US? most of you may be asleep then :P

I appreciate the notice here, since i never read new features anymore (i used to with the old toolbar) and almost never go on neoboards (except for quest help)

There is really never a good time for maintenence when its a global site, it cuts right into my neo time but since the majority of players are US? most of you may be asleep then :P

To be honest, most of the U.S. and Canadian players are sleeping at this time. I'm normally active at this time (mostly for night patrol over here at TDN), hence living in the United States.

In case anyone's wondering, the site's down at the moment. They started a few minutes later than it was originally scheduled.

it's down now and my advent calendar prizes are ............. waiting ........... in database .................

c'mon duuuude i need to get my dailies done :(

ok .... no ??

guess i'll go out and be back later

FRUSTRATION o_O o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

what would be nice is if on the "Neopets Down" page it said "we expect to be up and running at xx NST, otherwise i'ld think it crashed if it wasn't for this board.

also its nice to know when you should come back and try, rather than just refreshing (i want my advent prizes! and my just leveled up habi!!)

We were 30 minutes away from being able to get advent prizes :( I was hoping they would hold out so I could update the pages on time xD

I was just ready to start my TNT time, 6.30pm Australian time is 12.00 midnight for NST so I can do all my dailies and games after I have cooked, eaten and cleaned up after dinner. So now I just might have to do the ironing .....Shock Horror!! or not

hehehe its Aussie time!!

anyway good news, its BACK UP!!! :D Advent time :)

You find 833 Neopoints!!!

You find a Holidays on the Space Station Background!!!

You also find a Holiday Tree Necklace!!!

You also find a Rod of Supernova!!!

... and as you to go pick it up, the Pant Devil snatches it and flies away. Boo hiss. :grrr: