What would you like to get for Christmas this year? (2011)

Tedhaun

The topic title says it all. What are you fellow TDN members asking for this holiday season? It can be anything like fine jewelry, a collector's DVD set, the latest video game or gaming system you longed for, a NeoCash/NickCash card or maybe a gift card to your favourite retailer.

If you ask me about what I'd like to get for the Christmas season this year, I'd like to get a copy of Kirby's Return to Dream Land for the Wii, and maybe a GameStop giftcard or two from my uncle as well. This one may be unlikely (and may be pushed to a future birthday present), but I'd like to get myself a Nintendo 3DS (with a fine game or two to start things off) to add to my Nintendo systems collection.

How about the rest of you? What are some of the things that you'd like to get for Christmas this year? :santa:

I'd like a 3DS too with Sonic Generations or London Games...or at least a gift card for Neopets, Forever 21, or Barnes and Noble. :P

Cute thread. I have a few things on my Christmas wishlist...

A Kindle Fire- I do realize it got mediocre reviews, but I want it to use as an e-reader and I'm a fan of Amazon.com (helped me to find inexpensive college textbooks) I've been following it since before it was released, I'm quite excited about it.

Giftcard to ZARA

Neocash

And a week or two worth of some modern dance classes (I know that this is definitely one of the gifts I'm receiving.) :)

an ice cream machine smile.gif

because it was 37 degrees yesterday and today is HOTTER (i just asked parents, they said no)

i'm pretty sure i will be getting money though, parents very unimaginative.

friends will get me books, i'ld rather they didn't.. but christmas/bnirthdays its either that or perfume (i don't like many perfumes either)

Cash. Cold hard cash for my europe trip in two years time (just $3500 to go!) (Not including spending money!).

Other than that, stage makeup, jewellery, maybe a neocash card. I'd love a voucher for Office works or any stationary store. Yeah, I don't know. I'd be happy with a cardboard box XD

I asked for some pots and pans, extra shelves for my bookcase and a breadmaker... the joys of getting old.

I would like a playstation 3 this christmas. That would be awesome. I already have a list of games lined up to play on it for when I get it :P

Lol, well Santa, I want:

Modern Warfare 3 (xbox 360)

A working headset

Kinect Sports: Season Two

So yeah, that is all I really want... I might think of things later though.

I asked for some pots and pans, extra shelves for my bookcase and a breadmaker... the joys of getting old.

Breadmaker <3

I have no idea what to ask for. I always enjoy receiving jewelry though... or something artistic.

.Neocash

. A Faerie poogle morphing potion ( pleeeaaase?)

. black clothing ( the kind that makes old people mutter about "the old days" )

. a laptop computer.

. more neocash.

.actually, any poogle morphing potion will do. Please give me one!!

. a cell phone ( my friends can't BELIEVE I don't have one)

. Neopets plush, like aishas.

If anyone can give me one of those poogle potions i talked about, please please PLEASE do. my username is Tenori_5.

DID I MENTION I WANT A POOGLE MORPHING POTION?!?!? GET ME ONE!!

.Neocash

. A Faerie poogle morphing potion ( pleeeaaase?)

. black clothing ( the kind that makes old people mutter about "the old days" )

. a laptop computer.

. more neocash.

.actually, any poogle morphing potion will do. Please give me one!!

. a cell phone ( my friends can't BELIEVE I don't have one)

If anyone can give me one of those poogle potions i talked about, please please PLEASE do. my username is Tenori_5.

Oh yes, I forgot Neocash would be nice too, lol! Although I'd rather have Picnik Premium. I'd get it myself if I had a credit card.

My cousin Haley got a cell phone last year. She was 12. I really don't agree with her getting one. I guess I'm weird like that. I never got mine til I was 16 and could pay it myself which I feel is fair. On that note, I'm getting a free iPhone because of how long I've had my contract! That's a nice Christmas present! =D

I hate getting money, lol! I always feel guilty about spending it on myself. :( Like really guilty, like I want to throw up guilty if I buy myself one little thing. So I end up buying other people gifts.

Well I'm spending Christmas alone this year so I wont be opening anything on the day, and I'll probably just get a card in the post from my dad. I don't really know what I want :/ Just as well :P

Well I'm spending Christmas alone this year so I wont be opening anything on the day, and I'll probably just get a card in the post from my dad. I don't really know what I want :/ Just as well :P

Awe. I'll also be spending Christmas alone. I don't want to. *sigh*

I do get into Christmas a bit. I'm currently buying Christmas paintbrushes, dubloons and such to make little gift 'baskets' for each member in my guild. Lol.

Awe. I'll also be spending Christmas alone. I don't want to. *sigh*

I do get into Christmas a bit. I'm currently buying Christmas paintbrushes, dubloons and such to make little gift 'baskets' for each member in my guild. Lol.

Aw hun :(. Well I'll probably be on here so we can chat :D I don't particularly want to spend Christmas alone either :/ I was supposed to be going to my boyfriends again to spend it with his fam but I *HATE* his older brother soo much I cant bare to go. He just found out his girlfriend's pregnant, then went and bought a new Mac for over a thousand pounds that he's going to be paying back over the next six months ¬_¬. I cant be around someone like that, especially at Christmas.

That's so sweet! I need to get some np together so I can get xmas prezzies for my nf as well ^^

Ooh, I did think of something I want -- NC of course :D

I doubt I'll get any of these items, but whatever.

-New Uggs (because mine are totally worn out and I don't want to keep borrowing my mom's)

-A bunch of stuff from the MSPA Topatoco store and the Whatpumpkin store

-More earrings and maybe a necklace

-Jelly beans

-iTunes cards

-A new tote bag (the one I want costs $125 but it's really good quality)

-A tablet

-Scarves

-Some shirts from Urban Outfitters

-A new iPod

-A shirt from the Degrassi merch store

-A Neopets plushie or two

Aw hun :(. Well I'll probably be on here so we can chat :D I don't particularly want to spend Christmas alone either :/ I was supposed to be going to my boyfriends again to spend it with his fam but I *HATE* his older brother soo much I cant bare to go. He just found out his girlfriend's pregnant, then went and bought a new Mac for over a thousand pounds that he's going to be paying back over the next six months ¬_¬. I cant be around someone like that, especially at Christmas.

That's so sweet! I need to get some np together so I can get xmas prezzies for my nf as well ^^

Ooh, I did think of something I want -- NC of course :D

I love to gift to lots of random people on Neopets. I lurk the boards and do it. Not so much anymore as real life has downplayed my neopets time and I got into roleplaying in my guild.

And NC is always lovely. But if I had a choice I'd pick picnik premium because i'm lame and do those lame edits. Haha.

I love making Christmas list ^^ my Christmas list gets split between Christmas and my birthday

I want...

-Cash

-A couple books

-A new bed set

-An English bridle and bit for my pony

Though I know I'm getting...

-2 nightstands

-New coat

-New purse

-A shopping spree

-Aquarium plants

-Desktop Aquarium

I love to gift to lots of random people on Neopets. I lurk the boards and do it. Not so much anymore as real life has downplayed my neopets time and I got into roleplaying in my guild.

And NC is always lovely. But if I had a choice I'd pick picnik premium because i'm lame and do those lame edits. Haha.

Ooh can you get me a poogle morphing potion?? purple is the best color but I'll take any. thank you!!