Did you dress up your pets for the holidays?

GuardianAwesome

aw she does look adorable

i haven't because my pets are a nightmare to customize and i don't have the strength or energy anymore

that said, i really like the new snow laden tree foreground...too bad it's probably going for 300k+ on the post though );

Awww she looks lovely! I haven't dressed mine up for christmas cause it doesn't go with their characters :/

I used to, but I stopped recently. Now I have a baby cybunny so her customization never changes. My zombie peophin is just always wearing spooky/Halloween type items. and my other pet is confused LOL

Mind if I share my Kiko? I dressed her up for the Holidays as well, I still had those Christmas Kiko Festive Gloves and Hat from when she was painted Christmas. Anyways, here she is all dressed with Holiday cheer!

4.png

Of course I did.

2.png

Doesn't DoodleDoom look adorable? I also dressed up my Tonu but not very Christmas-y just Wintery.

I can say this much about your Bori. She looks adorable in all of that Christmas gear you have on her. With proper usage, the Ugly Christmas Sweater doesn't look ugly at all if you give them some good Holiday stuff to complement it. :santa:

Wow everyones pets look so great!! I dressed my guys up too. I'm still looking for stuff for my Blumaroo. Not quite happy with the way he came out. Hopefully we will get some great seasonal wearables from the Advent Calendar.

Kind of. And they all have their own festive scene. Lully is shopping for christmas gifts, Dusty is going to a holiday party, Slash is in a snowball fight, and Dazz is in the Ice Caves. :D I just need to find some more stuff for Lully. x3

My main pets have their winter looks!

Out of all three of your main account pets, I especially adore what you did with your Kacheek, Vivies.

4.png

If you ask me, Christmas Kacheeks are adorable in general. I really adore their gingerbread-coloured fur if you ask me. ^_^

xSummer, your Speckled Acara is a true winner with the Sparkling Red Hair Bow, and Sparkling Crimson Slippers with the cute Pretty Wonderland Dress you have on her. You really know how to bring Christmas flair to your Acara, thanks for sharing that one with me. ^_^

cadolpxmas.png

I only dressed up one of my four neopets on my main. I decided to go with Cadolp since he is newly painted (yay, finally, he was a dreamie). The story behind him is he's one of Santa's little neohelpers, but instead of elves, Santa uses vampires.... bahaha. And so that's why he's in the empty stock room (his bg), with cobwebs, a Christmas list, a broken hour-glass (a symbol of time and waiting) and the little sleeper hat the advent calendar just gave out. I have too much fun with this stuff!

Since I got the 25 stocking pack for the first time, I don't plan on dressing up the others until I get more wearables from that, and that starts the 8th of December. :D

I also just dressed up Princesskela, I'm finally feeling the holiday spirit.

pkela.png