Dragon Eggs

Ruto

Beth shrugged her shoulders. "I can't tell. Hurald can determine its gender." Moon was clearly amused at Roco's ignorance and flew back to the kitchen. "Oh, Moon said she was hungry. Dragons have high metabolisms from what I see."

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake grew more curious at his newfound dragon. "Alright. Your name is Solar and you're a orange dragon that recently hatched from an egg. I have yet to know your gender, though." Solar was blankly staring at Jake and made a small chirping sound. "Just how do you determine a dragon's gender anyway?" questioned Jake as he picked up Solar and examined it.

Moon flew back into the main room and set down a pile of fruits and veggies. Beth looked at her in surprise. "Moon, you can't possibly eat that much, can you?" Moon shook her head. "Some of it is for the newcomer here." She scooted some cabbage and bananas over to Torch. Moon gobbled down the rest and grew five feet in size. Beth fell down while watching her grow. "Okay, go outside! You're too big!" Moon sullenly obeyed, but couldn't fit through the door. She had to whack a hole in the wall. Beth put her hands over her face. "I am so sorry, Hurald."

"Odd..Torch doesn't like the cabbage but he likes the bannans." "I better go find him a few more." "Oh and Torch isn't going to get that big is he?" Roco picked up Torch and went into the kitchen to find more fruit for him.

Jake squinted at the Solar. "Well, I give up on that one. If I want to know what gender you are, I'll probably have to seek out some king of professional on this type of thing." he said as he set Solar on the ground.

"I'm not sure, Roco. I haven't seen the other one do that. Which, by the way, it's a yellow dragon. You can find him in the kitchen." Beth stepped outside to have a word with Moon. "Moon, what's the idea? Why are you growing uncontrollably?" Moon looked toward the sky. "Dragons do that. It's a way of life. We grow up to about twenty feet in height, with a wingspan of ten feet." She turned toward Beth. "But enough of that. I sense that more of my siblings have hatched. I can feel where they are. We have to find them." Beth backed up a little. "Why?" Moon shook her head. "I'm...not sure. I just know that we were destined to find one another. Now, climb on my back. We've a long way to go." Beth hesitated.

What am I going to tell Roco? "I have to get back home. There was...an incident before I left, and I have to make sure everything is okay. Tell Hurald I left." Moon shot off the ground and flew toward the sky. Beth was hanging on for her life. "Oh dear, oh dear. I'm not good with heights." Moon chuckled. "You'll get used to it." Beth secured her arms around Moon's neck and laid her head down.

Good thing Moon's tail is long.... Before he had any time to think, Roco put Torch in his backpack kept it unzipped, jumped, and barely grabed Moon's tail. He climed her tail......

Hurald had been called to the command station of the platoon that had been assigned to the museum. "About thirty seconds ago we intercepted a transmission." said the platoon commander, passing Hurald a piece of paper. It read:

Typhoon 1, Typhoon 1, this is command, do you read, over.

Typhoon 1 here, we read you, over.

Spotters report that a dragon has taken off from the museum, it is not the one we are looking for - intercept and eliminate it immediately, over.

Typhoon 1 moving to intercept - we'll blow it out of the sky, over.

"It seems that those friends of yours may be in trouble."

"Beth are you just going to stare at me or are we gonna talk", Roco said. Oh great i forgot about Torch, Taking his backpack off torch was still inside."Great you would eat all the food."

Solar nipped at the back of Jake's leg. "Wha? Are you still hungry? I have more sunflower seeds..." Reaching into his pocket, the small bag of seeds was pulled out again. Solar opened his mouth wide as Jake sprinkled a few seeds into it. "There. That should hold you off for a while until I find something more filling for you. First I need to decide where to go... How would the residents of Florida react to a dragon?"

((Oi, I've been a bit busy, guys. Sorry for the absence.))

Beth let out a startled yelp as Roco touched her shoulder. "Oh god! What in the world are you doing, Roco?!" Moon did a sudden swirl in the air and dove toward the earth. "Moon, what's going on?" Moon flew in and out of the trees. "We're being hunted. Hang on tight, I'll try to lose them." She gracefully did an uppercut and shot foward, so far managing to avoid any shots fired by the helicopters.

((After hard thought i have decided to join your army Princess Ruto))

"Where are you really going Beth?", "And did you say we are being hunted?".

Meanwhile, Hurald was worriedly conversing with the platoon commander. "They changed their communications frequency, so we can't pick anything up yet, but it seems like there are six helicopters along with a ground based heat-seeking missile launching system currently in the hunt." the commander said.

"Is there any chance of stopping them?" Hurald asked.

"We put in a call for a squadron of fighters - they've been launched and should be on location in five minutes. Oh, and you should see this." the commander showed Hurald a satellite photograph of Beth's house. It looked reasonably normal, although most of the windows had been smashed. Then he showed Hurald an infra-red photograph. "From what we can tell, there are about forty commandos there waiting to spring a trap. It really wouldn't be wise for your friend to go there."

Beth shook her head. "Moon seems to know where she is going. You shouldn't be here in the first place, Roco." Moon interrupted with a roar. "Stand back, vicious demons!" She did another quick uppercut, then spiraled downward. Rearing her head back, Moon unleased a strong blast of fire onto the helicopters. "It probably didn't do much good, but it will buy us some time." Moon turned east and kept flying at a blinding speed.

((Guys, I'm truly sorry, but I'm going to have to quit this roleplay, for I've not posted for a long time in it, and I'm getting terribly busy with school. Would anybody like to take over Sapphire's role?))

((Aww, I understand, Foxy, and I hate to see you leave the RP, but I'll manage to find someone. Thanks for letting me know. ;)))

Beth replied angrily, "Because I don't want you to get hurt! I didn't want to drag you into all of this!" She was interrupted by Moon's sudden descend to the ground. "We're here. There should be another sibling around here." Moon landed on the ground, allowing Beth and Roco to climb off. "You stay here. If anything should happen, simply call me. I'll get here within the second you shouted my name." Beth wondered if that was a natural dragon power, but decided not to question it. Moon continued, "I'll be back shortly." And with that, she took off.

Jake looked around. "Boy, Solar. I'm not quite sure what to do." he said as he rubbed the back of Solar's neck. He then spotted a small cove on the side of the beach. "Hey, that looks like a good place to rest and relax in! Also, I don't have to worry about people discovering you."