Naamah D.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom-Born in Ohio

Mom's mother- Born in Germany. Parents Austro-Hungarian

Mom's father-Born in Illinois. Parents from Ireland and Texas

Dad's side- Born in Canada. French and a bit of Metis. We don't as much about them as my mom's side

Me-Born in Canada

English, boring. hehe

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am...

a virtual grab bag of various European origins (primarily Italian/Belgian/French/German).....pretty much the only things i'm not are English, Russian, and Greek.

Oneida (Native American)

Ojibwa (Native American)

^_^ I'm quite proud of my colorful/plentiful heritages ^_^

I'm 100% Dutch, and I was born there too. :D

i'm dutch too

but there is some scottish in my family, some german, swiss, little bit american, errrr that's it ^^

I'm English, but I think there's some Irish in my Mum's side of the family, from her dad's side of the family. Mum says we've got a bit of Celtic as well.

I choose not to say.

Okay then, I'll say it. My dad's from the Dominican Republic, and my mom's mom was born in Puerto Rico, so I'm really Hispanic in heritage (though I don't actually speak Spanish to be honest).

i'm dutch too

but there is some scottish in my family, some german, swiss, little bit american, errrr that's it ^^

Yay for Dutchies! :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm German, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch. But it's really like 75% German. Two sets of great-grandparents immigrated to the US from Germany, Another set of great-grandparents immigrated from Scotland, and the other set were okies in the dust bowl and I may be related to someone that signed the Declaration of Independence on that side of the family. So I am also very American. Grandparents, parents, and me were all born and raised here.

I take it you two are dark skinned and dark haired? I'm not being mean or anything, it's just that I think maybe you'd find it boring to all look the same?