Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Oh no don't be curious about how rice milk tastes. Sorry if anyone likes it, but it's seriously the weirdest thing ever! My friend had it at her house and I really wanted to try it even though she told me not to, and it's gross. It literally tastes like melted rice and it's not a good time.

Hahah, alright then. :')

Thinking about it makes me think of rice pudding (if thats the right english word for it). But it probably tastes worse.

Hahah, alright then. :')

Thinking about it makes me think of rice pudding (if thats the right english word for it). But it probably tastes worse.

My mum loves rice pudding! I like it for the first taste, and then the texture gets kind of weird.

The last thing I had was Ben & Jerry's half baked ice cream that my friend bought me yesterday, because I'd mentioned the day before how much I wanted ice cream. It was so nice of her to buy it, and it was soooo yummy!

Pizza. Pizza for supper on Fridays is somewhat of a family tradition. Unless I'm in the mood to go fancy I just pile on the mushrooms for my side - and since I'm the one who makes the pizza for the entire family I'm not usually in the mood to go all-out on mine after I get done with everyone else's.

Freshly baked Focaccia with cream cheese.

Edit: Really? I'm supposed to answer what I just ate but I have to follow the 7 words rule?

Bangers and mash with gravy and veggies. The bangers got really gross in the microwave so I didn't finish them. At least the potatoes gravy and veggies were good.

Apple butter is amazing. Especially on wheat toast or biscuits :3

My great grandmother when I Was little use to make the best homeade apple butter

I ate a sausage biscuit from braums last lol!