Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

White chocolate chip cookies and smarties cookies :D A good night in when coupled with Harry Potter DVDs :D

Some day, I'll have to find and try UK smarties. Here, smarties are a chalky sort of sugary candy. us-smarties.jpg

Some day, I'll have to find and try UK smarties. Here, smarties are a chalky sort of sugary candy. us-smarties.jpg

Ohh! We have those here in Canada, but they're called Rockets. O_o

rockets-7.gif

On topic: I had some salt and vinegar chips.

I just had some wonderful homemade potato salad. My mom has the best recipe. :D

Ohh! We have those here in Canada, but they're called Rockets. o_O

rockets-7.gif

On topic: I had some salt and vinegar chips.

Ah, I was wondering about those when I looked up pictures.

Oh! They are very different to our smarties... Our smarties are a bit like chocolate m&ms, but slightly different somehow. I prefer m&ms to be honest though ;)

Ooo that cake looks amaaazing! I just ate a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles :)

I had a burrito bowl from chipotle, with brown rice, black beans, steak and barbacoa (half and half) hot salsa, chili corn, sour cream, extra cheese and lettuce. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water...

For snackies in class I will be eating baked Lays, though for our UK residents I really really really wish Walkers crisps were easy to find in the states, I love the steak flavored ones. They pwn our crisps.... And I'm drinking Sobe green tea energy...

Hearing all of this UK food makes me think I should ditch the rest of class and blast down to the Euro store in Orange County.... I think I could get there in time.

a pork chop with mange tout, broccoli tops, new potatoes minted and onions followed by a large cooking apple from my tree.... now I feel good and fat lol

Some delicious homemade popcorn that my mom made with nutritional yeast, a spray or two of soy sauce, a little bit of curry powder and a spray of apple cider vinegar. :D It was delicious. :wub_anim:

Dash, those look yummy! I want some, but I don't think they're sold anywhere near where I live.

Late, but oh well. Hahah thanks, I got a whole box of them at Costco. If you live near a Costco then they probably should have Petite Palmiers there, but then again, every store is different. Good luck though. :)

Went out with my mom to eat breakfast with her colleagues at a cafe (Cafe Amore). They're food is great (almost perfect actually)! If you live near one you should check it out sometime. :)

Lil' preview of what I got down there (chocolate parfait of a sort covered in sauce and hot chocolate with heart designs).

Warning: It's a huge picture!

white-chocolate-and-cherries-parfait-chocafe%20amore2-500x500.jpg

a bowl of honey nut cornflakes and ice cold milk ... sounds good but not as good as the walnut whip that I thought I had left but when I went to the cupboard I realised I had already eaten it ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oink:

471px-Walnut-Whip-Split.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Last thing I ate was a fruity goo filled candy by Arcor that I got at the dollar store - they're very yummy :)

Mckp_Bolsa_ASORTED-FRUITFULS_thumb.png

A kitty treat XD lol, nah, I think a microwaveable dinner, BBQ chicken, was the last thing I ate... I should probably eat again, actually, seeing as I can't remember :P I forget to eat sometimes :weird: