The Meepit Fanbase

Alynniae

Not to mention that you missed out on me drawing Meepits using MS Paint as well, Sweetdang.

Here's my two posts on those Meepits anyway:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/29906-the-meepit-fanbase/page__view__findpost__p__556395

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/29906-the-meepit-fanbase/page__view__findpost__p__556736

My Meepit fund? I already do have enough NP to purchase a Meepit myself, though I'm still saving up to get Ultimate Riches however.

Mwhahahahahahah Watching The adventures of Merlin

(That DragonMaster one!)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This is a Meepit fan thread, not a Hang Out and Post thread.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I surely have never forgotten the website. Shame that we don't get any new members or any Meepit fans joining the Meepit Fanbase website. I still log in daily at least, but not very much occurs however.

If anything, try to recruit new members to join the Meepit Fanbase website. I'll try to post some more topics over there as well, don't worry!

Hey, how many people got meepits while I was away? :D

Unfortunately, not anyone I know around here at TDN. I'm still saving up for a [Giant] Meepit before my birthday.

Welcome back!

I was trying to find some Valentine's Meepit stuff, but closest I could find is this picture of a Meepit showing its love to a Feepit from an old art gallery selection.

2011-02-05_468_0671450001296962739.jpg

I might make another Meepit soon, so watch out!

• 3 weeks later...

:O

A meepit fanbase, you say?

Count me in.

I'm going to look like this:

TOPHATMEEPIT.png < I say!)

Also, I am almost victorious at getting the meepit juice break avatar! Just 500 more points to go!

Ooooh hello! I'm a big meepit fan (and slorgs, but this isn't about slorgs!) I've got a meepit gallery, although it hasn't actually got a meepit in :S but it does have a feepit *lol*

I'd be very happy to be part of the meepit fanbase :) :) :)

• 4 weeks later...

what happened to this thread?!

Its dieing(!)!!

Ok...A new meepit is in work....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms contain curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 months later...

waaaah, i thought this topic was already closed... during my hiatus... ugh... XD

anyways, everybody is welcome, so post whatever you like 'bout meepits

see ya 'round mateysss

• 7 years later...