The Meepit Fanbase

Alynniae

To be honest, I actually joined before anyone else did.

Reason why Lisauntie is an admin for the Meepit Fanbase website is that she created the original topic in the first place, which makes perfect sense.

I'll have to thank Khaos for making me a mod over there at the Webs.com site. Not much will happen since it's basically new, but I hope we get some more people during the holiday break.

Also, I do have enough money to buy a Meepit from the Trading Post or Auctions (mainly thanks to that Spotted PB I sold days ago), but I'd rather keep hold of my Neopoints for the time being. I'd buy a Meepit for my future Draik when I even do get that Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore.

Yeah, that's what javi said to be the main reason, the second reason could be that we've got a lot of contact by facebook chat ^^

I hope there will be some more people, but it's already a nice thing:) a nice website :)

Lol Javi... He taught me how hands could be boys or girls on Facebook. Oh and also, I have the link to the site in my signature now!

hands???

cool story bro ;) hoe people go to the link :/

you can see when you open the site, i made some minor changes, added a twitter and a facebook account, and made 2 new categories for the blog (one for you :D)

anybody more ideas for the site?

which pic do you mean? i wanna help :DDD

I already posted this on the Meepit Fanbase website, now I'd like to share a little something that I made on my own for the rest of the Meepit lovers at TDN.

Now introducing... the Darigan Meepit!

mbx.png

Smaller image as well:

dmeepit.png

I used MS Paint (Windows 7 version) to create this, so he may not have came out good. What do you guys think anyway?

Along with the new Darigan Meepit, I have made a Darigan Meepit Template and some memes as well for you guys.

Here they are:

Template:

http://mirrorimg.net/im1/7g7.png < Had to link to it since the image was super big.

Sample Darigan Meepit memes:

9lv.jpeg5cg.jpeg9ho.jpeg

I was trying to find an awesome background for the meme as well, I hope you guys enjoy them. Feel free to make some good ones with my new template while you guys are at it.

woooow, that background is really, disturbing, excellent for a meepit meme :) M.M!!!

I like the template, but what is the exact meaning of the meme? (win meepit is 'bout winning, philosomeepit is about questions of life, etc...)

hope i can think of some good thing

YOU SHOOT ME DOWN, BUT I WON'T FALL, I AM TI-TAAAAA-NIIIII-UUUUUUUUUM

I made my Darigan Meepit memes mainly for the sake of hypnotizing other people... and [Meepit] mind control, just like my new signature I made so I get others to the official Meepit Fanbase website. Mind control should be the way to go if you ask me. I wonder what Dcoolb would think of these?

I made my Darigan Meepit memes mainly for the sake of hypnotizing other people... and [Meepit] mind control, just like my new signature I made so I get others to the official Meepit Fanbase website. Mind control should be the way to go if you ask me. I wonder what Dcoolb would think of these?

Awesome! Lol! I really like the image in your signature as well! I like the first one the most!

ooooh, meepit mind control, i see what you did there ;)

anyways, the meepits WILL win, always, no doubt :laughingsmiley:

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!!

i am ti-taaaaaa-niiiiiiii-uuuuuuuuuuum

Remember when you said that you wanted to see a Baby Meepit? I actually made one from scratch with MS Paint right here.

Introducing... the Baby Meepit!

babymeep.png

Smaller version:

babymeepit.png

There is no Baby Petpet Paint Brush in existence, but this is just an attempt on a Baby Petpet in general. Enjoy!

i'm going to ask TNT when they're going to make a baby petpet PB

those meepits are sooo cute :)

you're the best

I already sent a request to the editorial, and I let them hug my zombie meepit :)

I hope they'll answer, you guys could try it too :)