This month, we have these events:

• Flotsam Day on June 3rd
  • The Ixi arrives in Neopia on July 11th
  • Tuskaninny Day on July 12th
  • Kiko Day on July 17th
  • Peophin Day on July 26th
  • Ruki Day on July 29th
  • The Discovery of Meridell on July 30th

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers | Altador Cup Coverage

You know I can't wait till Kiko Day! I already have a Kiko, and I'm going to do so much fun things with her on that day! :D

I picked up: Cherries Jubalee, Meat Lasagne, Pepperoni Power! Power, and Hot Dog With Mustard & Relish.

I don't think I have the last two in my SDB. *tosses*

what do Flotsams and Peophins like

mmmm .. water ? :D lol

==

OMG I can't believe we're in July already ... this is the first summer I don't travel to see my family .. but I last saw them in May .. so it's ok .. wait .. this isn't a personal life board .. sorry :D

my pets got a chia pop , a potato , and 2 other foods i didn't pay attention to <_<

looking forward to Peophin day :)

Hooray, it's the first of July! I can finally transfer Nifuel back to Neoking's account. (and I finally did!)

I can't wait until it's Kiko day, so that I can create a new Kiko, and to look at the new colors. :graduated:

As for the freebies, I got a Courgette Ice Cream, a Cherry Twist Lollypop, a Jalapeno Popper, and a Fried Chicken hissi.

By the way, there's a new daily activity for this entire month only for the new Smurfs movie. I can't wait for the end of the month for the final prize! :D

Also, I can't wait to see what goodies await at the Altador Cup prize shop when the event finishes.

I love my Neopets because they chose some good food this month. Baby Kougra Custard, Meatless Meatballs, Ice Borovan, and Cherry Moehog Cookie. & of course, 2000 NP as always

Not sure if I'm going to create a Kiko this year, but I have the room on one of my sides to do it. I just wish I could get some better zaps so I could trade my foster & pound rescue pets . . . or get more Neopoints to create my dreamies :)

As usual, one of my four always gets Gross Food, if it's not my Acara who gets it it is my Gelert. I see that others with more than one pet always get Gross Food too, did TNT rig it so that at least one pet always walks away with Gross Food? Is this a joke TNT is always pulling on us?

By the way, there's a new daily activity for this entire month only for the new Smurfs movie. I can't wait for the end of the month for the final prize! :D

Also, I can't wait to see what goodies await at the Altador Cup prize shop when the event finishes.

The grand prize looks to be a smurf hat. hooray?