So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Listening to LMFAO & also Psy Gangnam Style (everyone needs to look up this video if they havent seen it yet LOL)

lol i actually just heard the song for the first time yesterday and looked it up! :laughingsmiley:

so i'm listening to it now. ^^ an hour ago i was trying to learn how to dance it. it's a bit different than riding a horse, admittedly... haha

CAUSE I'M JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABYYY, LISTEN TO IRON MAIDEN BABY WITH MEEEE WHOOOoooOOooOOOo

Never too old :3

I am currently listening to my mom sort through her music, each song is only being played for 20 seconds so it's hard to tell what I'm fully listening to, but last song was a Beatles song :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum, videos and other BBCode don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

one day i'll fly away from moulin rouge. Nicole Kidman. i just woke up with it stuck in my head.

I love that movie so much! x'D

By the Beautiful Sea from Disney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJhseCrVKZE

I..honestly don't know who sings this version but this song was playing in my head now and I always remember growing up with those Disney Sing-A-Longs on VHS xD

All summer long by Kid Rock, I tell you everytime this song comes on I can't help but dance (and I can't dance at all, so you can only imagine someone's horror in seeing this! LOL :D)

Driller Thriller by Matt Hill

Heavy Rain was such an AWESOME game! It was like watching a movie but you were the one to effect everything, even the lives of your people.

Watching Madison enter the Blue Lagoon and hearing this song pump up on my TV blew me away! I would recommend this game to anyone that likes an interactive psychological thriller game :3