New Game Challenge: S.M.E.L.T

hrtbrk

I really like this game. I'm not a very game savvy person, and on the first time I played it, I beat AAA! It's become one of my 'daily games' because I can get an easy 3k from it :) It makes me feel accomplished. :D

EDIT: I always play until I get past 2000 points, but does anyone know the actual game ratio?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is difficult on a laptop. Boo.

Unless you have a mouse for your laptop (which I clearly recommend using). I actually use one for agility, and the left clicking button on my laptop since it clicks faster than my mouse's left button.

I always play until I get past 2000 points, but does anyone know the actual game ratio?

The game ratio is 0.50 if I'm not mistaken, it's just an estimate if you ask me.

EDIT: I always play until I get past 2000 points, but does anyone know the actual game ratio?

I believe it is 1.00. I quit after I get 1000 points, and I get my max NP. I also tried quitting before reaching 1000, and I got the same number of NP as my score.

It took me a while of just quickly cramming the shapes down. I was stuck on the last level for like 20 minutes then finally beat AAA's score so I went 'I'm not going any further' and quit out. Got both AAA and Abby's prizes so I'm happy. This is NOT a game I can see myself playing in my spare time.

It took me a while of just quickly cramming the shapes down. I was stuck on the last level for like 20 minutes then finally beat AAA's score so I went 'I'm not going any further' and quit out. Got both AAA and Abby's prizes so I'm happy. This is NOT a game I can see myself playing in my spare time.

I wish you could play it on my account for me. :laughingsmiley:

I managed to beat AAA again and got the magnifying glass . I was stuck on level 17 for like half an hour so I quit the game and started a new one ... this time level 17 was easier and I got the score on level 18

The ratio seems to be 1.0 so 1000 np for 1000 points ... hmmm I'll make it an almost-daily .. or a spare game in case I needed some NP's desperately

If I recall, you can submit NGC scores up to 5 times - so 5k :D

OH! i did not know that. thx :D :exclamation:

EDIT: Difficulty is now 7.9 instead of 8.0 :D

If I recall, you can submit NGC scores up to 5 times - so 5k :D

I've got to tell my friends about this. Since I've beaten AAA, I'll just play S.M.E.L.T. for the extra 5K per day. :king:

is there any relation between the type of neopet that asks for your help and the difficulty of the items ?? I noticed that whenever that huge red buzz appears , the items are fairly smaller and easier to cut compared to the tyrannian one (moehog?)

I noticed that whenever that huge red buzz appears , the items are fairly smaller and easier to cut compared to the tyrannian one (moehog?)

is it me or does the buzz look like a buzz crossed with a chomby? its name is buzzby...

This game should be called FRUSTRATION OVERLOAD! I don't know if it's my connection or what but why on earth doesn't the timer stop counting when you hit the SMELT button? I mean, shouldn't it? Because you can't place pieces while it's changing to a new sheet . . . GAH!!!!!!!! Stuck on Level 17 with about 500 points to go for AAA

I just figured out the answer to your question. Before a level, you're told if you're given any free smelts or not. If you are, and you use one, the counter stops. If you don't have a free smelt, but you use the smelt button, the counter continues. Then at the end of the level, when it shows the scoring, you take a couple second hit for using smelt if you didn't have free ones, or used more than you were given. (During scoring, in the line for "Extra Smelts" it will say 1 (2s). So it took 2 seconds away from my time bonus.)