Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

Cybunny day is tomorrow! See if you can find one hopping through Neopia or if you already have one, take him for free training at the Academy!

Marquee

cybunny_day_2011.jpg

Colors

cybunny_woodland_happy.pngcybunny_biscuit_happy.png

Woodland | Biscuit

Clothing

cybunny_diveroutfit.pngcybunny_onthegooutfit.png

clo_cybunny_divergloves.gifclo_cybunny_diverfins.gifclo_cybunny_diversuit.gifclo_cybunny_divergoggles.gif

clo_cybunny_onthego_wig.gifclo_cybunny_onthego_dress.gifclo_cybunny_onthego_makeup.gifclo_cybunny_onthego_shoes.gif

Items

pot_cybunny_maraquan.gifpot_cybunny_starry.gif

Maraquan Cybunny | Starry Cybunny

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both new Cybunny colours look marvelous! The neck mane on the Woodland Cybunny brings out the beauty of it if I say so.

Aw Woodland is supercute! I sort of want to make a Cybunny but I had a Halloween Cybunny already that I gave to someone who really wanted it. Maybe I could get rid of my extra Lutari (the one I made before knowing I couldn't transfer it . . . )

Can anyone tell me what time (NST) this usually starts? I really want a Cybunny! It was my first Neopet when I was little, and I lost my old account because I'd registered with a fake birthday, and then they started requiring birthdays to log in. Unfortunately, I forgot what my fake birthday was! xD So, I quit playing out of frustration. Now I'm back and I want my Cybunny!

Cooltastic woodland cybunny! I love the islandish theme. :laughingsmiley:

Cool scuba gear, and silver dress.

@Han_nie You no longer need your old b-day to log in to your old accounts! Forgot how to log into them again, but, hope this helps. :)

I cant wait ! CYBUNNY<3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Omg I looooove the Woodland Cybunny.

The flowers make is so much more prettier. And the second outfits is a must get! ♥

Still nuttin! Hurry up please!!! I gotta go to college this morning and don't wanna miss getting a Cybunny because I was in class!!!

I hear you! I've been refreshing the page since midnight! Dx I want my cybunny. :(