Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one :) Her name is Eauv. *cuddles her*

o: How did you get her? It says she's 0 hours old on her neopet lookup, but I've been refreshing the create a neopet page for the past 2 hours and there's been nothing! ]:

EDIT!: I just refreshed the page again, and I now have a Cybunny for the first time in 10 years! Yayyy! Although, someone took the name I had picked out that was available three hours ago. :( Iepure, thinking on my feet became Lepure, which sounds odd, and does not mean rabbit in Russian! xD

o: How did you get her? It says she's 0 hours old on her neopet lookup, but I've been refreshing the create a neopet page for the past 2 hours and there's been nothing! ]:

EDIT!: I just refreshed the page again, and I now have a Cybunny for the first time in 10 years! Yayyy! Although, someone took the name I had picked out that was available three hours ago. :( Iepure, thinking on my feet became Lepure, which sounds odd, and does not mean rabbit in Russian! xD

I refreshed & no Cybunnies! I'm so confused :sad01_anim:

I refreshed & no Cybunnies! I'm so confused :sad01_anim:

I think they're being released a few at a time, because I had to refresh it a few times for it to show up, but then when I logged onto my side account, they weren't there anymore. :( Keep trying!

I think they're being released a few at a time, because I had to refresh it a few times for it to show up, but then when I logged onto my side account, they weren't there anymore. :( Keep trying!

I did & just snagged one. Thanks, Han_nie!

My new Cybunny's name is Celiane!

I am so jealousss, haha.

I want a woodland one so badly now.

I never really cared for cybunnys before recently... I also like the new clothes released. :)

of course, right after I post, they release more. YAY.

I got one on my side account- I literally just logged on so I had to think fast for a name; Zorestrias is what I ended up with.

Edited by CheeseStorm

My net is being real slow right now, must be because of the afternoon. I had class today, I really hope there's still a chance for me to get one, I hate to have missed them all because I had class. :grrr:

Still getting nothing.

EDIT: LATER................

Whoohoo, got one! Meet Azarale. He's on one of my sides.

Edited by Lady Lyuba

I got one just after 2pm NST! I'm super mad at myself though, because in my rush I forgot to change her color to Blue from Yellow!! DARN! That'll cost me about 95k to change, OR I can wait 4 months to transfer her to one of my sides with a starter blue. SUCH A SIMPLY MISTAKE!!

I know how you feel, I was in a rush when I saw the Cybunnies available, I at least got his name and persoanlity right, but I forgot to check his stats, so he's really weak but very fast. D'oh! And I was going to make him Blue, but, eh, that's OK, his color doesn't really matter to me. :)

Here he is, in case you want to see him.

2.png

Yay, I finally got my very own Cybunny - been wanting one of these for a long time now! :laughingsmiley:

Here she is - MikkaQuinn.

Wish I could paint her Woodland but I can't afford it. I'm thinking about painting her Shadow.

BTW, I'm trying to locate the girl outfits released the other day - what are they called?

I was just wondering. I asked my sister if she got a Cybunny for my little sister and she said there were none because it was only a limited quantity amount of cybunnies. Is it really true and thank you to whoever replies!

Yes, however if you check the pound in about 6 days Im sure you'll be able to find a decently named one :)

Plus, a few users here also have a few up for adoption.

• 2 weeks later...