Free 50k Fans Facebook Item!

hrtbrk

Ooh a shiny shield! Lovely

It's good that you don't have to use the facebook thing to be entitled to this prize

It is cute. I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I don't use facebook at all. Yay for free items!

SHINY! :D I love shiny things! TNT really needs to make more wearable weapons, even if they don't pass as wearble. This will be sent to my side so that my Gelert there can wear it.

They should make a wearble sword hilt too!

Ooooo! It's really pretty, and wearable :D I love when weapon type items are wearable.

clo_shield_silverneopets.gif

For me, not usually. But it would bring flair to a rather knightly Neopet in my eyes. Another article for my Safety Deposit Box. (stuffs it in) :D

I don't want anyone to be mad at me for this, but I'm kinda disappointed because I thought it was something special for ONLY the first 50,000 fans on Facebook. Anyone on TDN or anyone who joined on Facebook AFTER 50,000 are still allowed to use the code, which is kinda pointless.

Thought I was finally gonna get something other people couldn't :(

No biggie, just surprised no one else mentioned it.

Oh well, I still love TDN and TNT lol (ahhh all these acronyms).

thanks for the heads up! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't want anyone to be mad at me for this, but I'm kinda disappointed because I thought it was something special for ONLY the first 50,000 fans on Facebook. Anyone on TDN or anyone who joined on Facebook AFTER 50,000 are still allowed to use the code, which is kinda pointless.

I totally get what you're saying, but it would probably be hard to manage giving out the code to just the first 50,000 fans since Facebook and Neopet accounts aren't linked.

That said, I love free stuff & think the shield is awesome. It doesn't look very good on any of my current customizations, but maybe someday I'll have a use for it.

-Five

:laughingsmiley: free stuff! yay! doesnt fit with any of my pets though, oh well

I totally get what you're saying, but it would probably be hard to manage giving out the code to just the first 50,000 fans since Facebook and Neopet accounts aren't linked.

That said, I love free stuff & think the shield is awesome. It doesn't look very good on any of my current customizations, but maybe someday I'll have a use for it.

-Five

I'm glad it isn't only for FB fans! It would make me hate both TNT and Facebook, and right now I'm not very fond of the fact that the social networking site is creeping its way into Neopets...

I'm glad it isn't only for FB fans! It would make me hate both TNT and Facebook, and right now I'm not very fond of the fact that the social networking site is creeping its way into Neopets...

I agree with u. I'm a fan but I guess it wouldn't be fair the prize is only limited FB users. Anyway, yay for the free item too! (:

I totally understand why they would let everyone have access to the code, it's only logical. I was just hoping to get SOMETHING special. And I don't think people should be mad if only Facebook fans get the code. That was the promotion. I guess it was slightly misleading but regardless, I'm not mad or anything, just bummed. No big deal.