Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

I got a Crafting Faerie quest again today. Thankfully, it was for the background, which I really wanted.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zytch Scratching Post?

Sorry for my shameless begging :P

Ahh well, my hope is lost, as I must drift into slumber, dreaming of a failed quest.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had the best of luck today! I got an FFQ! For a mere 11,333 NP! I'll post pictures later, I got a screenshot of everything. Lol! Awesome... please help me what colors I can try.... Help!! I'm even thinking about transferring some of my pets to my main to get them painted... But what pet and what color... Thinking 'bout Desert and Pirate... Something hard to obtain, some cool color. Some wicked color that is only exclusive to expensive pbs, lab ray or the Fountain... Something like Chocolate.. for my Chomby? yes or no?

Congratulations, man! you're lucky! ;D

I want a FFQ, too! :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I believe Space Faerie quests up your pet's level 4 levels. So it depends if it's worth it to you. (But there won't be any negative effects to abandoning it, other than having to wait until tomorrow for another quest.)

My prize for visiting today was a Magaral. faerie_pet7.gif

My quest today was a Battle Faerie Quest. She wanted Straw Cubes, a ridiculously cheap item. As my reward, my pet gained 1 level, 2 HP, and 3 points of strength.

thank you very much TNT!

i live in italy and i skipped the first day cos i was sleeping and it lasted for a very little bit of time -.-''

I missed the first day too :( I checked Monday morning and it hadn't started yet, and I had classes at my university til late at night and forget to check for it :/ Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky and get a FFQ to change TigerLily into another color :D

I'm expecting not to get FFQs so I won't be too disappointed when that happens. My only unattainable dream is a robot Jetsam anyways :D.

All my quests so far were from basic faeries-light today.

*Edit* And I hope the Silk Wig craze ends. The NC Mall Neoboards is a bad place to be right now...

:grrr: I like the NC Mall and even I hate this. TNT has gone too far this time.

I completely agree. It's not fair to try and force it on us and include it in dailies. Plus if you don't use the NC mall and you get a quest from her you wont be able to get the prize for visiting every day. No fair.

Ok, I need an item that costs entirely too much. It's not worth it for what has been so far, pretty lackluster prizes. I was looking forward to this, but not if it's just going to be a drain on my bank account.

Nevermind. Just read through the thread, and I don't need to do that quest. Good!

Squeezy toothbrush?

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Squeezy toothbrush?

You might want to post the items you need in our Faerie Quest board. It's strictly for getting help with locating items for FQs. There's a lot of people there now. That's found HERE.

I completely agree. It's not fair to try and force it on us and include it in dailies. Plus if you don't use the NC mall and you get a quest from her you wont be able to get the prize for visiting every day. No fair.

Also, the quests have nothing to do with the prizes. Turning down a quest won't affect it. The prize is awarding for visiting the page every day. The quests are a bonus. The only thing you miss out on by turning one down, is you won't get another quest that day, and you have to wait a day. So it's not really any big deal.