The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Petpet: bearog_cloud.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. (Finally something!)

Main Pet: The ray is fired at Rhysome...

lab_lightning.gifshoyru_rainbow_sad.gif

... and she changes gender!!!! (What's with all the gender changes?!?) <_<

Side Pet: Kochia gains 4 maximum hit points!!!!

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Armin and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and Cetario are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet.

labray.gif

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

aroota_mutant.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

Now my regular Angelpuss is a Mutant Aroota.

Cetario lost two levels.

The ray is fired at Mielak... ... and he changes into a Green Chomby!!

he ray has already been fired...

gpp_sloth.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

laboratory2.gif

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Cetario...

lab_lightning.gifeyrie_green_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Disco!!

Whee, my first color change!

labray.gif

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

aroota_mutant.gif

Nothing looks different about Armin but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 2

And today's daily zaps were:

Petpet: Nothing happened.

Main Pet: The ray is fired at Frout...

lab_lightning.gifshoyru_blue_sad.gif

... and she loses 3 movement points!!!!

Side Pet: Kochia - Nothing happens at all. <_<

My pet changed into a female (again). His Her petpet was named Spiffy the other day, and today Spiffy was turned into a Pile of Soot.

I was looking through old posts and saw one by Kondase where they link their petpage (http://www.neopets.com/~Oselulu) with a list of their pets zaps. Does anyone know of any other pages like that? I like reading through zaps in one place, it's pretty cool seeing it all documented like that.

Petpet: nothing

Main pet: johnnyangel:... and she changes colour to Spotted!!

*facepalm*.. and I just painted him snow for the avvie today and found a nice snow customization.

Petpet: The ray produces a giant flash of light, but Monroe doesn't look any different. When it can't even climb the Multi-level Scratching Post you bought it, you realize that malfunctioning lab ray actually decreased its level to: 2

Main Pet: The ray is fired at Frout... ... and she loses 2 movement points!!!! <_<

Side Pet: The ray is fired at Kochia... ... and she changes gender!!!! (I have such bad luck lately..)

Concerning the labray, you and me both, Zafie... Yoshi (what I call my pet because I can't remember the whole name) went down to level 1 again. She'd only just got to level 3 the other day, but the lab taketh and giveth as it pleases.

Nothing happens to Spiffy. The other petpet I had that was a Pile of Soot seemed to stick at that for a while. Is it rarer for Pile of Soots to change or is it just coincidence?

On another note... the Neopets diary I use to track changes, can you only have a months worth of entries? Some of the ones from February (when I started using it) have disappeared. If I'd know I wouldn't have written it there... :sad01_anim:

Decided to give my regular lab rat a break today.

laboratory2.gif

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Aramora...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_yellow_sad.gif

... and she gains 3 strength points!!!!

labray.gif

aroota_mutant.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

Looks like you'll have to come back tomorrow.

That's the third time this week.

The ray is fired at AngelAnna... lab_lightning.gifyurble_blue_sad.gif

... and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

It's been so long since the species and colour have changed :( she got changed into an Island Lupe and then about a month ago into a Blue Yurble :( still waiting for another change eek!

The ray is fired at Wheatli... ... and he changes into a Yellow Quiggle!!

WELP. CAN'T HAVE THAT.

Time to buy a Ogrin MP. xD

Petpet: Nothing looks different about Dragonas Socks but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 3

Main Pet: The ray is fired at Frout...

lab_lightning.gifshoyru_blue_sad.gif

... and she loses 3 defence points!!!! (Well better than another gender change..)

Side Pet:The ray is fired at Kochia... ...and he changes colour to Faerie!! (Ooooo such an awesome color change!)

The ray is fired at Uingusu... ... and he gains 4 maximum hit points!!!!

The ray is fired at Wheatli... ... and he loses two levels :(

The ray is fired at Zekks... ... and he loses 2 defence points!!!!

Nothing happened to any of my three petpets, except you know. My pile of soot is level 4 now. XD I guess he sweeps the petpet competition!

It's been so long since the species and colour have changed :( she got changed into an Island Lupe and then about a month ago into a Blue Yurble :( still waiting for another change eek!

Maybe Blue Yurbles are unlucky. I've been zapping mine since 4th March and it's just changed genders and stats (mostly for the worst). Oh actually, it did get a colour change... I forgot it changed from blue to blue one of the days. :P Today mine lost 2 defence. Although I guess that's better than its petpet as nothing happened to that.