The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Green Blumaroo turned Cloud today.

but it already won the PPL ... and it doesn't really fit my Halloween Gelert ... so , should I keep it or keep zapping ?

Just so you know, zapped petpet won't receive a trophy if their species wins the PPL so with that in mind if it doesn't go with your pet, I'd say keep zapping.

My yellow hissi Xiragan (I hope he'll stay a hissi for a while; it fits him) turned orange. Not too bad, though it messes up his customization a bit. I shouldn't expect him to look gorgeous though, and it is a change of pace after a bunch of stat changes.

Tubby changes from a Blue Grundo to 8-Bit!! :O I didn't even like this color, but this is my first lab-exclusive color zap... I'm not sure if I want to adopt her out anymore. xD

Oh, and my petpet gains a level.

The ray is fired at randomsilliness...

lab_lightning.gifnimmo_red_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Relic!!

The ray is fired at darkinvention...

lab_lightning.gifgelert_red_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Gold!!

=====

well .. a Stone statue and a Golden statue .. Who would've thought of that !!!

this looks like a promising start for 2012 :)

Just so you know, zapped petpet won't receive a trophy if their species wins the PPL so with that in mind if it doesn't go with your pet, I'd say keep zapping.

mmm , you're right

Gahh, no luck at all today with any of my rays :( Just a few points up and down, no colour changes. BOOO :/

Yesterday Zorse turned to a blue scorchio then today after morphing back he turned into a blue lenny. I absolutely hate this lab. I'm moving him to my main because I swear this side lab has been fixed to give me terrible zaps. :thumbsdown:

The ray is fired at wokkiewocca...

... and she loses 2 movement points!!!!

Greg shall now be known as 1337. How nice.

Okay, maybe not that nice. Lets hope you have better luck tomorrow.

Aww man I've had the lab ray for like the last two weeks and so far NOTHING of interest has happened. Apart from mack_2007_28 changing gender all that has happened is that she's yo-yo'ed up and down movement points.

This is not cool! I saved up for so long :P Oh well, maybe nothing good will happen for a few more weeks then BAM ,,, eventide Aisha ;)