The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

My Shadow Lupe changed into a Green Mynci .... :/ Not really a fan, although the Baby and Plushie colors are pretty cute on them. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll change into one of those, or another species.

My petpet has changed names for the third day in a row, so he is now known as Pooky McDroolish. Yay?

Two days ago my AveryEira turned into a Green Meerca. Yesterday into a Yellow Meerca and today he gained 2 levels. I'm hoping for a quick species change .. or maybe a Snot or Maraquan Meerca.

I didn't know this was possible but today my Red Elephante changed colour to... Red :S :S

The ray is fired at darkinvention...

lab_lightning.gifgelert_silver_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Halloween!!

and I SWEAR i was thinking moments before Zapping .. what if it turns Halloween .. I already have a Halloween gelert .. does this mean I'll be stuck with an extra cape and wig ???

.. seems like it !!

Finally the petpet ray did something... turned the petpet into a pink wreathy

wreathy_pink.gif

and a couple days ago I FINALLY got a non-basic color change on Zorse, but it's tyrannian, which is what he was a while ago -.-

EDIT: Yay! Zorse got a disco change today :) not a color I really want to keep but I'm glad for another color change

mack_2007_28 my dear little lab rat who i adopted from the pound turned into a red quiggle today (she was a green xweetok)

when i first adopted her i wasn't too fond as i didn't like the name but after a couple of days i grew quite attached - she was cute!

now...now she's this this red quiggle :'(

urgh silly lab ray

at least i got the avatar though, that's one good thing.