TFR: Prizes Coming Wednesday, Jan 26th!

hrtbrk

We are done tallying the scores and art for the prizes are complete. However, we are still trying to work on balancing the cost of each item so everyone gets their fair share of prizes. As we are still calculating, our estimated prize shop and epilogue arrival date is Wednesday, January 26th.

To tide you over a little, we wanted to give you a little preview of a few of the prizes that you will be able to redeem once the shop goes live. Thanks for your patience, everybody!

tfr_theme_preview.jpg

foo_pie_plotstone.gifplu_cutepluwraith.gif

I'm very happy they're giving us a date, and seeing that they are working hard to make everything fair is nice too. The prizes and theme look nice, not a girly shade of purple, but a darker one :)

Only problem: Who wants to eat a stone pie, much better for throwing!

These look awesome. The theme looks gorgeous. Though I wonder with their wording... will the site theme cost prize points?

They better not "charge" us for it!!! Hopefully not because in the actual news, they had the two items and then the sidebar underneath.

I posted the opposite because it looked wonky haha

I am happy to finally have a date in which to know when the prizes. I've not been sleeping as much as I should have as I have been waiting and checking for the prizes. I'm kinda hoping for a paintbrush in my point range.

I hope they don't charge us for the theme otherwise this plot was pretty much useless.

That`s what I was thinking about, because all what they said... The theme needs to be free just for participating on the plot!!!! T.T

That`s what I was thinking about, because all what they said... The theme needs to be free just for participating on the plot!!!! T.T

But if they DO charge us for the theme, like really, isn't it just a piece of fish?

I doubt they will make us pay for the theme. Theme & avatar will probably be given for participation.

A paintbrush would be lovely, but what would it be? Faerie, relic?

I just want a new avatar and trophy, haha. Maybe a nice wearable?

The theme looks great, though; I loooove purple, mm.

I doubt they will make us pay for the theme. Theme & avatar will probably be given for participation.

A paintbrush would be lovely, but what would it be? Faerie, relic?

I just want a new avatar and trophy, haha. Maybe a nice wearable?

The theme looks great, though; I loooove purple, mm.

They used to make you pay for the theme, for example with the curse of maraqua plot. It only costed 1 plot point, though :)

in the Maraquan War plot , the theme was not free .. but it was very cheap ... (like 10 plot points or something) so almost everyone could get it .. after that ... themes were given for free in all plots including the last one (AOTA) ... so I wouldn't worry much about the theme ...

the stone pie and wraith plushie aren't doing anything for me so far ... but then again, I'm not easily pleased lol ....

I finish my exams on the 26th .. I will come back home to PRIZES x_x

I love new themes! and avatars! I messed up a few steps, so I'm not gonna get th best prizes like paint brushes or that stuff.. if there is! and I don't consider food to be a good prize.. however wearables are a good prize! adn petpets! ooooh! and a trophy! hehe! :king:

I want the new theme and the trophy and the stone pie because I din't do well on the Atlas of the Ancients Plot. :sad01_anim:

*sigh* I hope it's worth the wait... Unfortunately, since I was hacked and frozen for the beginning of the plot and the fact that my pets are not very good at BD steps, I won't fair too well, but I still did pretty good and got most of the achievements. <_<

I love my purple theme right now, so I'd love to have an additional violet option!

I have no idea how many points I will receive, so I won't get my hopes up until I see everything :P