Faerieland is back!

Viridian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather dislike the ending. It could've had another task to break them free or something. I know the plot has been a long one, but I just don't feel satisfied with an unearned ending like this one, if that makes any sense. The faeries just happened to have enough strength do do that, come on. Why not let their magic build by a task being completed to do it. I'm not complaining, it just doesn't completely make sense, but children's endings never do.

I kinda like the new Faerieland. It seems so serene...The city looks like crud, but it did fall from the sky...I'm just happy the links and all are back up.

lol when I went to faerieland the first thing I thought of was that jhudora took over or something!

the green and purple reminds me too much of jhudora...

the new design is not to my liking :P

Plot is ESSENTIALLY over, but not definitely! It did say, "To Be Continued" on the bottom. Of course, knowing TnT, that's just them forgetting to make it say something like, "The End" or whatever. But we probably have one more thing to see: Hanso getting some sort of reward from Queen Fyora. Which probably be where we get our rewards after the puzzles close.

There will be more. But not chapters. It's going to have an epilogue, so that's most likely what the "To Be Continued" is for.

Also, I love the new Faerieland. The green makes it slightly easier on the eyes and I think it just looks so much nicer. Plus, it fits in with the plot. I was concerned they'd put everything back to normal and act like nothing happened.

Is Faerieland like, forever grounded now? Or is it going to start floating again? *misses floaty faerieland*

I like how it's easier on the eyes, and not as laggy.. But it just doesn't look faerieland-ish, too dark and sad and dreary. I hope it starts floating again, but they could make it a little more eye friendly maybe xD

I think the new faerieland is gorgeous! <3 I think it looks much nicer on the ground than in the clouds. It's going to take some getting used to, but I love it! Now time to cure the sneezles and spin the wheel of excitement... I attempted to spin the wheel right when I saw that Faerieland was back, but then I realized I didn't have any np on me. :*

Hehe, I hope I get used to it quickly then. It will take a while though, that's for sure, haha. It is pretty though, very earthy. Although the world map icon thing should be a little cheerier.. It looks like all the faeries are still stone, haha.

Is Faerieland like, forever grounded now? Or is it going to start floating again? *misses floaty faerieland*

I like how it's easier on the eyes, and not as laggy.. But it just doesn't look faerieland-ish, too dark and sad and dreary. I hope it starts floating again, but they could make it a little more eye friendly maybe xD

mostly the maybe grounded forever because the faerie think to protect faerieland they need to be grounded or in a few year everything will happen again

p.s.-did you like the joke

There will be more. But not chapters. It's going to have an epilogue, so that's most likely what the "To Be Continued" is for.

Also, I love the new Faerieland. The green makes it slightly easier on the eyes and I think it just looks so much nicer. Plus, it fits in with the plot. I was concerned they'd put everything back to normal and act like nothing happened.

oh yeah if they add the end but like this "the end ?" than it not yet over

if this "the end!" means it over so they put to be continue... or everyone will guess what it is...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ending predictable and somehow unsatisfying.

While I prefer the reduction in pink around Faerieland it looks a bit squashed on that continent on the map now. Having a city in the clouds was somehow more like a fairietale than this "magical" woodland.

Ok so, what was the point of all this? I was expecting something epic xD Though FaerieLAND is pretty cool, the colours are nice. I was expecting Hanso and Xandra to remain statues then sometime in the future, they'll be a sequel plot to un-stone them etc. Cannot wait for the prize shop! I did all of my Fearless Deeds but not all enemy battle caps, I hope I get some good points though. I wonder what top prize will be? I doubt I'll be able to reach that. Oh and an Avatar and trophy. I want top trophy :D

Not even Blue. I wish FL crashed and remained that way. Xandra can be turned into stone, whatever, but at the very least make it a bittersweet ending if not a negative one.

Well, I'm glad that Faerieland is back, and the design is cool, but the Faeries forgot to put a statue, or a monument for Hanso. I mean, he DID save them and everything. :yes:

And that makes the Faeries ungreatful sods, further proving Xandra's point, and making me wish even more that FL crashed into the ground, and stood that way.

I don't know anymore. I'm done with plots. I resume being a part of them when TNT thinks for a moment and notes that little kids aren't the only ones on the site, and that we don't want to see a happy ending.

Has anybody actually gotten healed from the new healing springs? All I keep getting is more potions, which does nothing for this nasty Blurred Vision!

I am experiencing the same "problem". ...lots of potions and snowballs but no useful heals :(

The moving of Faerieland now leaves a wonderful space for a new land... :whistle: I noticed they changed the description of Faerieland but have yet to change the picture next to it. It still shows Faerieland on a cloud. :sad02:

New description: "A giant castle on the ground, full of games, puzzles, and faeries galore. Poogle Races take place every 15 minutes! Also check out the secret hidden tower... if you can find it!"

so it's finally Faerie-LAND .. instead of Faerie-Cloud !!!

I still think that Faerieland should be up in the sky ... otherwise the Faeries will lose their wings in 5000 years or so (by the law of natural selection) ....

I disagree. I like Faerieland on the ground, like lots of others have said, though the sky does look empty now. The green looks nice.

And the Faeries won't necessarily lose their wings. Just because Faerieland isn't in the sky doesn't mean they won't fly around anymore. Even if they do not fly anymore, they will probably keep their wings. Natural selection only applies to having an evolutionary advantage, and does not always mean an unused organ will no longer be in the organisms' bodies. Take the appendix, for example.

I'd like to stress on the point that the Epilogue hasn't been published yet, so we don't know if they will open the door for a sequel or not.

I hope that they don't pull a sequel, because then it's just overkill. The plot sucked as it is. We don't need a half-baked sequel to go with it.

I've been thinking about it and I think that the fact that Faerieland is still grounded is a metaphor for the faeries being brought down to Earth, (meaning they are no longer egotistical and are no longer "above" the neopets.) Maybe I'm just reading too much into things...

And all I've gotten is potions as well. Maybe they won't heal until their magic is stronger once more...I don't know...