Faerieland is back!

Viridian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wherever is the Faerie crossword in The new "Faerie-land" layout?

I agree with 7_rayne_7 on the Healing springs fact. Perhaps she forgot the spell after her rocking experience!

While there are still lots of worthwhile jobs at the employment agency, did anyone else notice that there is a larger amount of of the non worthwhile ones mixed in there? I mean specifically ones that seem like they have a good payout (over 4000) but a veteran would recognize the items as costing way more than the reward would give. Just an observation, I still found a couple good jobs.

and I'm definitely glad the blue grundo is back

I miss the old Faerieland, when it was up in the sky. Might as well adapt to the new woodland Faerieland, looks pretty good by the way. :yes:

I hope that they don't pull a sequel, because then it's just overkill. The plot sucked as it is. We don't need a half-baked sequel to go with it.

Hanso is a cool character though, hope he re-appears in a future plot.

I guess Faerieland is going to go back into the clouds sometime later. The plot said to be continued... It has to end already...

Uhm I really doubt it's going back into the clouds. The artists wouldn't redraw Faerieland being on the ground only for the art to be used for a couple of weeks.

I realy like the new faerieland!!! And you can continue seeing clouds in this one :P like at the healing springs ^^