New Game Challenge: Wrath Of The Snowager

hrtbrk

One thing to remember is that this isn't like normal snake, you cant go straight at a wall and turn 90 degres at the last second. That's what stuffed me up several times, chasing after an item and not having time to turn after I got it. If it's too close to a wall, leave it and get something easier.

Also, I can tell you that 490,000 is MORE than the review score at the moment.

hmmmm..... i wonder what the ratio is. all the scores that i have sent have netted me 1000 and a score review. it's a shame that i will most likely not be getting that shiny trophy (since i can't even beat AAA's score yet). gonna try again tomorrow.. no point in wasting earning capacity.

I am embarrassingly terrible at this game so far. Ooof.

The graphics are cute though, the music is fun and cartoony and I like that you play as the Snowager. It's Meerca Chase-ish without being TOO much alike. It takes pretty long to play though.

The game is pretty cool, but there's no way I'd play it on a daily basis, because it takes way too long.

n00b question: why do all the scores I submit have to be reviewed?

Also: Any guesses at what the price of the AAA prize will stabilize at? It's a wearable called Snowager Scarf... Seems promising, but I didn't think it was all that hard to get.

I don't really like it. It's like Meerca Chase II, as mentioned above, but slower and longer and it doesn't react as well. I got Abigail's prize and will try for AAA's tomorrow. I don't have the patience tonight. On the plus side, they were quick to get this one up and running fairly well BEFORE the holidays, (for most.)

Beat AAA's score in my first go. Died a few times before getting a hang of it, but certainly not an impossible score. Just play on hard, and get those x2/x3 ups constantly.

the game LAGS like crazy ! I'm going to try again when my wheel of monotony stops spinning.

but wow couldn't even finish the first round cause it kept lagging and stopping..

EDIT

played the game without lag! it's ok but I like meerca chase better~

I beat AAA ... took me about an hour or so .. I kept dying one item before the 650k score and repeating the whole level until I finally got it ... but then I got a "problem processing your score" :(

is the Snowager Scarf worth it or shall I just buy it from someone ? I honestly was looking forward to a BACKGROUND ... an hour is too long to spend just to get a scarf :guiltysmiley:

I got the cookies. The scarf would go well with the hat that came out sometime back, I think but I'm not breaking my back to get that high of a score.

I tried it a time or two last night, and it was fun. I look forward to playing it properly today. I didn't get any scores sent yesterday.

I want AAA's prize, but I won't go crazy if I have too hard of a time with it. But it seems fun.

It seems quite amusing...played it three times so far - once on easy twice on hard...I'm not too far off AAA's score now!! YAY! My scores are nearly all under review though...you'd have thought that they'd deal with that and put the review marker at least over AAA's score...

I rather like the game, but I agree with others that it is pretty long to play every day. I was super excited that I got over 900k, but now I see that there are probably tons of people who have already done that. Everyone's scores are just under review. <_< Until they change the np ratio, I might just play the first level on easy to get my 1000np. :)