The Ladies Room

Cornflakes

I miss old Nickelodean and Disney. I just moved to Orlando and all I wanted to do was go to Nickelodean studios and see the giant slime tower but NOOO THEY HAD TO FRIGGEN CLOSE IT :crying: I'm fine... really... :sad02: I've never been to Disney or anything. Everything I love ends :(

Probably because no one knows what the slime means anymore. 'You Can't Do That On Television' was one of Nickelodeon's cornerstone programs, but yet they don't show reruns. :(

Old Nickelodeon... I miss it too. But I adore 'Drake and Josh' and 'iCarly.' I'm like obsessed with iCarly. haha

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow really?! I can't picture Wayne rude for some reason HAHAHAHA. Maybe it was post-Dave Chappelle? :P

But yeah, iCarly is good. Miranda is such a sweetheart. And Drake and Josh were always my favorite, but then again I loved them on Amanda Show. Sooo... :/

PS. JOSH GOT FRIGGEN HOT. And when I met Drake he was the most incredible person ever <3

I don't know when that happened, but I met him July of 2002.

Awww I'm disappointed...he seems like he would be such a nice guy. :(

Yus, Josh got brutally hot. Omgoodness. Let's see if I can find a recent pic of him.

cbsi7jgs3uyk7igc.jpg

Haaaaaaay.

Woah, I barely recognize Josh now. :O

And i've heard that about Wayne.

Anyone see him on Sesame Street? Saw the video of himin it on Youtube.

Oh and btw, Colin and Ryan both did a few commercials you can find on Youtube. -nodnod-

I always found Josh pretty cute, but now. HNNNNNG.

And just because I don't mind staring at him - chace-crawford1.jpg

I am literally in love with Ian Somerhalder. I'm not going to tell you the stories because I will melt and you might not care. But this is him in case no one knew.

I was going to find a shirtless picture, but he's beautiful no matter what. tumblr_lckjvvOgpv1qc8eu4o1_400.jpg

*decides to drool over Leon S. Kennedy*

re4-leon-s-kennedy-9.jpg

What? I like videogame guys as much as real guys xD

LOL! I guess there's something safe about vg characters. I can't think of any I find attractive, though.

Which returns us to the 'sexy pixels' debate. haha

Ok, well since it has been mentioned again I just want to point out that I hate the pixel debate. Yes, these characters may be made out of ink/pencil/marker/paint/digital media etc., but why would that make them any less visually pleasing? What's wrong with thinking a character from anything (books/comics/games/shows) is attractive? Different people like different things... :\

Ok, well since it has been mentioned again I just want to point out that I hate the pixel debate. Yes, these characters may be made out of ink/pencil/marker/paint/digital media etc., but why would that make them any less visually pleasing? What's wrong with thinking a character from anything (books/comics/games/shows) is attractive? Different people like different things... :\

True! Look at the response a lot of Neopians had over Hanso. :laughingsmiley:

My insides were QUITE confused when I originally saw Hanso and the thought crossed my mind that Neopets drew him to be slightly attractive. When I was little I had a crush on Ash Ketchum. No big deal, none at all ;)

But no, you don't need to post a picture of a male :) I'm not drooling, just admiring :D hahaha. That's one perk of being in the music business - I get to meet all of these super attractive beings. :yes:

Pixels may look attractive, sure. But I couldn't like fall in love with an anime character like some of these weirdos on the internet have.

I completely agree! I think falling in love over a picture is kinda weird. I mean, you havent even met the person! I understand the attraction, but not the actually liking. :rolleyes_anim:

I feel like you have to get to know a person before you can actually fall in love with them. Otherwise you have this fake personality dreamed up for them that matches their good looks. Has anyone ever heard the saying, "Women are attracted to men they fall in love with and men fall in love with women they're attracted to?" That's a bit of a paraphrase, but I think it's interesting. Especially since when I first met my husband I thought he was cute, but that's it. It wasn't until I started to get to know him that I really became attracted to him. And now he's the most attractive guy in the world to me! :D

It is true that it's creepy that people can be "in love" with beings that don't exist, but lets face it, it could be a LOT worse right? They could be sexual sadists instead! I do find a lot of CG, VG anime guys attractive, but I'm never in 'love' with them.

I feel like you have to get to know a person before you can actually fall in love with them. Otherwise you have this fake personality dreamed up for them that matches their good looks. Has anyone ever heard the saying, "Women are attracted to men they fall in love with and men fall in love with women they're attracted to?" That's a bit of a paraphrase, but I think it's interesting. Especially since when I first met my husband I thought he was cute, but that's it. It wasn't until I started to get to know him that I really became attracted to him. And now he's the most attractive guy in the world to me! :D

Awww that's such a cute story! It was the same for me and my fiance x3 I was attracted to him to begin with but when I started to get know him better, I just fell more in love ^///^

it's totally true...my gfs would be like "oh isn't he cute" and I'm like "yeah he's attractive, but I don't like him unless I know that he's educated and likes the same music I do." hehe

Well, yea. Love is a lot more different than lust, I assume.

I've never been in love, so I wouldn't know the feeling, but I'm pretty sure it would be next to impossible to fall in love with a person you never met or interacted with. Most of those people must be lying, are still kids, and/or exaggerating their emotions toward a character. And of course there are some few people who are just kind of delusional. Like that guy who married some anime girl.

Hmmm. Love is a such an odd subject to talk about.

Love is definitely a girl topic :D

I've been in love like a million times. But when my husband came along, it was all different. We have been together almost 6 years and have definitely seen our share of hard times but we are still crazy about each other. To me, that's love. You're not in love unless you can launder someone's underwear and still feel romantic about them.

I am/was in love, and it's the only time it's happened to me. My situation is like, literally one in the million in the fact that he was an ******* and the whole situation just... I still don't understand it. The minute I laid eyes on him I thought he was incredibly attractive. And then the first time I talked to him I was hooked. I was the only one that understood him, as a person and more, and we became instant best friends. Two years later I don't know how I could live without him. I think that's true, that we, meaning women, don't fall in love until we get to know the person. Whereas my guy friends are SO different.

Edit: Post was edited to protect myself for I just found out a girl I graduated with has an account here and I don't want her knowing my business ;)

You're not in love unless you can launder someone's underwear and still feel romantic about them.

I'm tempted to quote that... xD

Love is definitely a girl topic :D

But i'm still here.

I probably won't join in on this convo though, just a bit too personal for me. -nodnod-

I think it's perfectly normal to be attracted to pixel characters. I mean, the artists would very much like you to be attracted to them - who would watch something with characters they found visually displeasing? (And have you seen anime guys? CUUUTE!) I do think it's odd to actually 'like' them though.

On the topic of love, I think I've been in love, as much as a teenager can be. It was a really strange situation, but I think I can call it love, if only in an almost sisterly sense. I wouldn't say I'd really been romantically in love though. I'm hardly beyond the age when boys had cooties. :P (I'm 17, soon to be 18.)