Cornflakes

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny how CAV and Ryan are here :P

but why I am I here?

Perhaps you would also like to cross dress like Ryan? HAHAHA

Oh Tyler. *hands over blonde wig, pink dress, and makeup* Wait, I forgot the perfume! *smothers with perfume* There!

Cornflakes, agreed! (about the feeling left out thing ;) )

However, I have heard people complaining that Neo is "dumbing it down" too much.

How did you know that I was complaining about that? :O

LOL Furries! hahaha I believe they devoted a whole episode of CSI to Furries. I know for sure they had Furries on 1000 Ways to Die.

You know, I'm just going to say nothing regarding this post. A certain someone may understand why.

I'm only picking at the boys because they have no idea how much awesomer it is to be a guy. Guys don't have to worry about so much that girls have to worry about...

List 5 things that girls have to worry about that guys don't, besides that special time of the month.

And I'll try to list 5 things that guys have to worry about that girls don't have to.

CAV, I didnt know you complained about that! Yay! I feel special. :D

Guys have to worry about shoes, that is all I know. The kid across my street is obsessed with his sneakers, headphones, and skateboards. :yes:

Guys have to worry about shoes, that is all I know.

No. Some guys think that they have to have Jordan basketball sneakers, but for the most part, guys, including me, don't care. If they fit, and they look cool, then I'm set. I don't buy a billion pairs either. I only have 3 pairs of sneakers, and my dress shoes for school uniform.

Sorry for invading, but I saw CAV in here and decided to back him up :P

Trust me, guys worry about a lot of the same thing girls worry about. And it's so much easier to be a girl too. Really depends on how you look at it ;)

No gender worries about more things than the other. We all have equal things to worry about. However, I don't know a single man on this earth that could deal with a special friend every month or child birth. I will be the first to admit that I couldn't deal with some of the things that guys go through, but that doesn't mean that what we DO go through is any less harsh.

It's like the argument that never ends and cannot be won.

No. Some guys think that they have to have Jordan basketball sneakers, but for the most part, guys, including me, don't care. If they fit, and they look cool, then I'm set. I don't buy a billion pairs either. I only have 3 pairs of sneakers, and my dress shoes for school uniform.

3 pairs of sneakers?! That's it?! Lets see, I have: 7 pairs of sneakers, 11 pairs of flipflops, 3 pairs of dress shoes, 6 pairs of high heels, 2 pairs of regular flats, and 4 others that dont fall into any category. I went a little overboard at DSW.

Sorry for invading, but I saw CAV in here and decided to back him up :P

The guys are invading the Ladies Room! ;)

It's like the argument that never ends and cannot be won.

Agreed!

Trust me, guys worry about a lot of the same thing girls worry about. And it's so much easier to be a girl too. Really depends on how you look at it ;)

Except for birth, which is the second most painful thing a human can ever experience.

3 pairs of sneakers?! That's it?! Lets see, I have: 7 pairs of sneakers, 11 pairs of flipflops, 3 pairs of dress shoes, 6 pairs of high heels, 2 pairs of regular flats, and 4 others that dont fall into any category. I went a little overboard at DSW.

You just fit the girl stereotype that all girls love buying several pairs shoes.

Yes, only 3 pairs. White Nike Air, size 9 1/2. Black and Orange Adidas, size 9. And white and blue Champions, size 9. I also have a pair of New Balance, but they don't fit yet. Too big. And my dress shoes are size 10 1/2. Why? Because Sketchers makes small shoes.

Except for birth, which is the second most painful thing a human can ever experience.

You just fit the girl stereotype that all girls love buying several pairs shoes.

Second? Please dont say the first is death. :rolleyes_anim:

Yeah, I do. But I am not the same way about clothes. I think. But about makeup...I love it! I actually cant do liquid eyeliner, though. xD

Exactly - child birth. I refuse to have children. I am absolutely terrified of the entire process. I'd rather adopt some poor (AMERICAN) child who was given to an orphanage than have my own children. Then again I don't want children at all because I feel like I might be too selfish. Oh? You need new shoes? MOMMY NEEDS NEW SHOES TOO

Yeah, I do. But I am not the same way about clothes. I think. But about makeup...I love it! I actually cant do liquid eyeliner, though. xD

In your defense, not many people can do liquid eyeliner. I can't put any eyeliner on myself, I can't make it straight/not poke myself in the eye. Then again, I can't draw a straight line with a ruler soooo.....

Birth is only the SECOND most painful. ;)

I'm trying to remember. I thad something to do with a bone. However, taking a quick google search, I found this:

The most Pain anyone can exp. is when you blow a disc out in your spine also known as a disk herniation. All the muscles in the area go into a full contraction with no way to get it to stop. it feels life several daggers all being stuck in your backside all at the same time. If you dont pass outfrom pain,then you have the problem of trying to figure out how to get your diaphram muscles to un -contract so you can take your first breath when possible.

The most Pain anyone can exp. is when you blow a disc out in your spine also known as a disk herniation. All the muscles in the area go into a full contraction with no way to get it to stop. it feels life several daggers all being stuck in your backside all at the same time. If you dont pass outfrom pain,then you have the problem of trying to figure out how to get your diaphram muscles to un -contract so you can take your first breath when possible.

Ugh, that made me shiver. *shivers* Now my back hurts.

Not sure that that's necessarily true. Do you know that it's possible to die from pain? It can literally fry your brain :yes:

For example, there's this one parasite that goes into your head and starts actually eating your brain and will travel across the pain center of the brain, so you'll feel tremendous amounts of pain without being able to stop it (i.e. painkillers won't do a thing).

But no, I don't think periods are necessarily that bad (I know they're bad, but not that bad). And I definitely don't think guys aren't "tough" enough to handle them :P

Not sure that that's necessarily true. Do you know that it's possible to die from pain? It can literally fry your brain :yes:

For example, there's this one parasite that goes into your head and starts actually eating your brain and will travel across the pain center of the brain, so you'll feel tremendous amounts of pain without being able to stop it (i.e. painkillers won't do a thing).

But no, I don't think periods are necessarily that bad (I know they're bad, but not that bad). And I definitely don't think guys aren't "tough" enough to handle them :P

A smiley nodding face next to frying pain? xD

*gulps*

:laughingsmiley: You have no idea, do you?

I hit google. I remember it was explained once in class, but I forgot the name of the bone.

Yes I am aware of that.