The Ladies Room

Cornflakes

There was some test done... Apparently that's why the faeries are so "sexy". To try and bring some more male players onto the site. Apparantly that's also why some neopets (like the aisha in the Charmer or something) looks more feminine and "sexy" as well.

It didn't work.

I joined because of the Alatdor Cup. After AC II, I was going to leave, then I saw places like DC, and pets like the Hissi. Then I stayed.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the faeries are sexy in any way, I think guys more play for the BD and some flash games. Gosh my brothers play such games all day if they can, so I just tell them to play them on neopets :P

And of course epic pets like the Hissi and Krawk/Draik

I agree. I don't find them "sexy" but apparently that's why they made them wear "revealing clothing" and such. Which is kind of funny since we can't even say the word boyfriend on the boards or we get a warning, and yet they're trying to lure boys in with "sexy faeries" haha.

I don't see the whole sexy thing, with Faeries. To me, they're adorable. (Which is why I like them.) But then again, even if they were sexy, I have a hard time seeing that being enough to bring in guys.

Completely agree. They're adorable and when I was little I was like OOOH FAERIES not OHHH LOOK AT THESE HOT MAMAS!

Lol, pixels just shouldn't be sexy. No, just no.

Although, weren't there some older pictures of the faeries wearing normal clothes?

OMG IT'S BILL NYE THE NAZI SPY!

Lol! I agree. But guys could be attracted. I mean, look at the number of guys on TDN! Yeah, there are more girls, but still there are guys!

*likes*

Although, weren't there some older pictures of the faeries wearing normal clothes?

I think I remember what you're talking about. I think years ago, there was.

I didn't join though because of the faeries... xD

I'm glad. I feel better knowing that now.

Have fun in your football discussion. I most certainly will not be visiting.

LOL! Don't tell anyone, but...you're my favorite :P

And before I even read this I was already over at the new boy thread cracking wise. hehe

There was some test done... Apparently that's why the faeries are so "sexy". To try and bring some more male players onto the site. Apparantly that's also why some neopets (like the aisha in the Charmer or something) looks more feminine and "sexy" as well.

Hmmmm....*runs to neo collectible cards images*

lg_237.gif

Now that's a sehsy beast right there, yayis.

That is true. It was meant for college students, that is why they make a big deal about tax time. :laughingsmiley: However, I have heard people complaining that Neo is "dumbing it down" too much.

I kinda understand though. Kids have infinitely more time for clicking on ads and more of the 'rents disposable income to spend on Neo. It's smart business to market directly to them. More kids invariably equals more "dumbing down" as a general rule...present company excluded, of course. :)

Lol, I don't think they would want the kinds of peope that would come mainly for pictures like that though... o.o'

Although, overall old Neo was better. Not enough wars nowadays and the old sidebar was better. The economy side is still good though. :D

No but there are some special people out there that find pixels sexy. They are called, furries. I will not explain more.

LOL Furries! hahaha I believe they devoted a whole episode of CSI to Furries. I know for sure they had Furries on 1000 Ways to Die.

LOL Furries! hahaha I believe they devoted a whole episode of CSI to Furries. I know for sure they had Furries on 1000 Ways to Die.

CSI! Gotta love that show.... but a whole episode to furries, not my idea of fun.

Wow.. I'd never seen that image. :laughingsmiley:

CSI is awesome. Which of the CSI's was it on?

Season 4, Ep 5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_Crime_Scene_Investigation_%28season_4%29

I can understand a lot of things, but dressing up in an animal suit and engaging in deviant behavior is something that I'll never get.

Same thing with these dudes that dress up like vampires and mess around with blood and stuff. Weirdos. lol

Season 4, Ep 5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_Crime_Scene_Investigation_%28season_4%29

I can understand a lot of things, but dressing up in an animal suit and engaging in deviant behavior is something that I'll never get.

Same thing with these dudes that dress up like vampires and mess around with blood and stuff. Weirdos. lol

I meant which show, as in, Miami, Las Vegas, or New York.

I stopped reading the replies once Furries creeped into the conversation. So so so soooo not acceptable. They have a Furries gang at the community college near my house. I will not say more.

Rachel, don't tell anyone either... but you're my favorite too ;) hahahaha.

I agree, pixels should never be seen as sexy. I started playing Neopets 9 years ago when I was 10 years old, and my brother signed up the same day as me and he was only 6. I couldn't stand how dumbed down it was even back then when it was so much better, and I made a new account after two weeks saying I was 13 -_-