The Ladies Room

Cornflakes

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, or maybe just cause it's fun. xD

And that reminds me, I think my backpck still smells like cotton candy perfume. D:

Now I'm getting images of the kid in 6th grade that came to school in his mom's skirt and heels. jealous.gif

I'min 8th grade btw, tyvm. :P

Oh.

Well.

I still feel the need to emphasize that i'm in 8th grade, even if 6th grade was argueably(I know its spelled wrong. xD) the best year of my life. -nodnod-

And lol, really? That is awesome. :O

That is classic, erm... [bJessica][/b]... When I was in 6th grade I made one of the kids at my babysitters house dress up in one of my blouses and skirts as a dare. HAHAHAHA. Some boys were just SO easy to crossdress LOL.

I think on Pet Central (or at least the old one) it used to show Statistics for the genders that played. I think... maybe it was Neopets genders? I can't remember

-shrug- It's not it's like the first time i've cross-dressed at TDN.

-puts on lipstick- Just call me Jessica. ;)

HAHA adorable *gives him a noogie*

Poor sixth grader, was he wearing girl clothes because he liked to? I always feel bad for people that feel that way and get made fun of. According to my personal philosophy, you want to cross-dress? Knock yourself out :)

Sixth grade was the worst school year of my whole life. -nodnod-

I agree, it's fine if that's what you want to do. But no I made him do it as a dare. I noticed that most little boys play dress up with their mother's clothes rather than their father's. It was always interesting to me. My brother used to want to do my mom's makeup too! Hahaha.

Sixth grade was alright for me, not exceptional though. I actually barely remember it so it must not have been all that memorable. I remember we had to play Quizbowl before class. Does anyone know what that is?

Really? Why? What happened in sixth grade, Cornflakes?

I wear more weird outfits now that i'm in my teens than I ever did when I was little... xD

Lol, like the time me and a friend both wore werewolf masks and skipped through the park... xD

Really? Why? What happened in sixth grade, Cornflakes?

People were mean to me because I had enormous glasses and buck teeth and my parents didn't buy me clothes, so I had to run around this snobbish middle school wearing Kmart clothes. :( (They were too busy running around buying things for themselves and partying all night.)

Plus I got lice, and one day my classmates actually saw one crawling on my head. Ugh, this is still extremely painfully embarrassing to talk about. My mom couldn't figure out how to get rid of the lice (she's not really into caring for her kids) so she cut all of my hair off, and then everyone made fun of me for having lice AND a horrible haircut.

To this day, I refuse to wear Kmart clothes, and if someone even mentions lice I take off running and screaming. :(

Well, that was a bummer. Subject change please :)

Oh, er, sorry about that. :(

-unsure of what to say-

So... I'm assuming that asking everyone's opinions of the Eagle's vs Giant's game last night wouln't be a good idea considering where we are? :P

You don't have to say anything :)

and um, no. I think I'll start talking about tampons every time someone mentions football in the Ladies Room. Who's with me? :lol:

-shudder- So I don't think i'm gonna bring up a football discussion...

Um... Can I talk about basketball?

Sigh. I thought the tampons thing would send you running.

Say, that reminds me of a joke.

A couple of older bums are relaxing on a park bench, bored out of their minds. They’re not the brightest of crayons, but are known to be pretty resourceful – especially when bored.

So one of them says to the other, “What are we gonna do today?”

The other replies, “Well, how much money have you got?”

They both rummage through their pockets, emptying several days worth of lint and toothpicks, managing to put together about four dollars and some change.

The first one says, “We can’t do much with 4 bucks. Maybe we should just go home?”

The other, excited, replies, “Nah! Let’s go buy a box of tampons!”

“Tampons? What are we gonna do with tampons?”

“Haven’t you seen those TV commercials? With tampons we can run, and hike and swim, even go dancing. We need some tampons!”

I'm sorry that children are such vile creatures and that some parents just did not do a good enough job raising their children to be respectful and not snobby and rude. I don't want kids, for a lot of different reasons, one of which being that I would most likely get into a lot of trouble yelling at the other little runts if they ever did anything to mine. HAHAHA.

Running around with werewolf masks is fun! I wouldn't call that weird at all. I do things like that with my friends all the time. Like we're getting dressed up in big ugly grandpa/christmas sweaters and reindeer antlers and getting our picture taken with Santa. And we aren't huge Harry Potter fans, but me and my two friends dressed up like Ron, Harry, and Hermoine. We had the only boy be Hermoine of course. And we did it on the midnight premiere. CLASSIC!! hahaha

And skipping is always fun. It's fun to do AND fun to watch the other people's faces!!

Rachel... that joke was just... absolutely wonderful. There are no words for it HAHAHAHA.

I don't like football. I've never found it entertaining to watch, although I don't mind playing it. Which always angered me because my mother would never let me play it because "that's not ladylike" ( :grrr: :angry: :grrr: ) and would always drag me away if she caught me. I was surrounded by boys growing up. It was like she WANTED to exile me. I HATE baseball. Don't ask. But soccer and basketball are good :D

It was. People were staring at us, and we used to be the kind of people that would laugh at others if they were dressed up as main characters for a Midnight Premiere. It was like, a full circle thing. The strange looks other people give are always the best part. Absolutely hilarious.

Poor sixth grader, was he wearing girl clothes because he liked to? I always feel bad for people that feel that way and get made fun of. According to my personal philosophy, you want to cross-dress? Knock yourself out :)

He did it because he wanted to. He was strange and wanted to shock everyone.

That's when it's even better. The shock value. My friend Eliah way back in the day (it's weird saying things like that... but now that I'm out of highschool I feel like it's a necessary term) he dressed up as a girl in maybe 7th or 8th grade for Halloween. He tried to curl his hair too but it came out looking like Bill Nye The Science Guy.

Exhibit A: bn_globe_1.jpg

Do you think more girls play neopets than guys? ^^

Sorry to invade here, but that's a proven fact. About.....I think 70% of all Neo users are female. Studies say it's due to the cuteness of pets and the rainbows and girly FL. :P

-shudder- So I don't think i'm gonna bring up a football discussion...

I wish you could make a football discussion. That gives me an idea.....

EDIT: Done. Look at General Discussion.

Have fun in your football discussion. I most certainly will not be visiting.

There was some test done... Apparently that's why the faeries are so "sexy". To try and bring some more male players onto the site. Apparantly that's also why some neopets (like the aisha in the Charmer or something) looks more feminine and "sexy" as well.