The Ladies Room

Cornflakes

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. But yeah, I need longer legs please. I'll send Santa a letter and now, and Moses just for extra measures... wait... is Moses the one who helped the Jews part the river and get food or wax for the candles or something?

:/ Sorry.... all I know about Hannukah I learned on Rugrats and it's been a while.

:/ Sorry.... all I know about Hannukah I learned on Rugrats and it's been a while.

90's Nickelodeon cartoons have taught me everything I need to know. About anything.

Those leg lengtheners are horrifying! Drastic measures to change your body in general is just scary. When I was 18, I was supposed to get reconstructive surgery on my jaw (ah, micrognathia, you are fun to have) but because it was merely cosmetic I refused to have it. One of the best choices I've ever made. Granted, I get weird looks sometimes and there's always the occasional rude person who asks me, "What's wrong with your FACE?!" but they're jerks, to be blunt.

(Luciana, buy some tights and socks! Putting on fancy thigh-highs and garters is an epic feeling of epicness. I can rule the world with the right stockings, I say, I say, old boy.)

Haha, CAV. I'm glad you finally figured it out. May you rest well for the rest of your nights. ;-)

Quark- Wow, what jerks. I searched up micrognathia and it means your lower jaw is small? People bother you about about that? Jeez. :-\

I think I'm gonna take your advice and start trying on some more skirts and socks and tights. No more being shy about my legs!! Yay!

Oh, and what you wrote about people wearing pajamas to school earlier... I totally agree. I mean, being comfortable is one thing, but it's not hard to at least try to look presentable. I wonder how many people just roll out of bed and go to school like that.

Ooh, toe socks. *squirms* They feel so weird between my toes. I can't wear them, despite how cute they are. But I do love other socks. Especially knee-highs. They just look great on my legs. ^_^

As for wearing PJs to school... I couldn't do it, but I can kinda understand it, maybe? I like to look at least decent, but if I were having a really crappy day, sure, why not go in my pajamas? Pajamas are comfortable. And I have a really cute PJ outfit, so. :P

I never cared about my clothes when I was in school...

They thought I was crazy anyway xD

And yes I love knee-high socks too *_*

I have a lot of them =D to every skirt I have a matching knee sock and scarf^^

Si, it means my jaw is smaller. It's not even that big of a deal, sometimes my jaw hurts if I talk too much (haha) but that's about it. But since it makes me look a tad bit different, of course people are always going to jump on it as an excuse not to like me. :/

Pajamas in school should only be for pajama day and if you roll out of bed a few minutes before class. Ditto for guys that constantly wear athletic and gym shorts. Unless you're going for a jog afterward, you shouldn't be wearing them!

On the topic of short legs, I actually have one hip bone that is smaller than the other, so one of my legs is actually shorter. When I have to hem my pants, one side has to be sewn up a little more than the other. But it's not noticeable.

I can't leave the house in PJs, not even to run to grab something from the pharmacy. I just can't do it. I feel too exposed, even if they're perfectly covering, like fleece PJ pants.

I love knee high socks in the winter but it's been rather difficut to find ones that I like and will fit me because apparently I have larger calves than most women o_O

What are people's feeling on tights? I really think they shouldn't be worn as pants and I'm certainly not going to try that because I don't have the body to pull that off but I've kind of been wanting to wear skirts this winter and my mom tells me to wear stockings but they're just not warm enough and quite frankly I hate the texture of them so I was thinking about buying a pair of tights to try to wear with a skirt, can that work or will that make me look like a 3 year old because I would be wearing a longer skirt with it?

I haven't worn tights since I was a kid. Personally, when I wear a skirt during the winter, regardless of length, I wear boots. If the skirt is ankle length, I wear ankle boots, if it's shorter, I wear knee boots. So I have no use for tights or anything like that. But I think tights are cute with a skirt and boots. They're definitely one of the best options for wearing skirts in the winter.

I can leave the house in PJs to get the mail or something, but not to go anywhere people might actually see me. That's just too weird.

Hang on, wait, I'm confused. By stockings do you mean like pantyhose material, or like sock material? There are far too many names for such similar items of clothing. :S

Yeah, sorry, didn't think about that. I meant stocking as in nylon/pantyhose (ewwie :sick01: ) and tights as in cotton or whatever similar material. Boots I guess could be a solution but I really don't have any and I'm not sure how often I would wear them so I guess I'll keep that on the burner for a second try if the tights don't work out.

I couldn't find you guys, it was so upsetting :( I'm in math class from now, 1 pm, until 9 pm -_- I might not survive. If I don't - all my neopoints can be split among you.

Jeans are my preferred leg coverings, because they're so versatile and I don't have to worry about matching them. But if I do wear a skirt, it'll be a fairly long skirt, or have something underneath, like leggings. But I prefer the long skirts or jeans.