The Faeries' Ruin: The Plain of Peace

hrtbrk

The ritual is underway, but the heroes will need a great deal of help if they are to stop Faerieland from sinking further! Join them now to help Xandra complete the ritual, and to protect her, Hanso, and Brynn from the terrible shadow phantoms.

logo.png

Searching through the artefact book!

Pick a spell to start. Spells that are greyed out have already been completed. Once you've selected your spell, click on three of the symbols by the top. Next, pick the symbols that appear the fewest times. The correct combo of symbols will complete the spell.

Help reinforce the barrier shield! (Work with other Neopians to complete these steps)

Help stabilize the remnant's energy core:

Match the color of your spell to the aura of the orb -- red, green, or blue. Match the size of your spell to the size of the orb. For the last one, match the shade of the powder to the intensity of color of orb. EXAMPLE: If it's a large faded blue orb, I want blue, large, and gray. If it's a small, bright green orb, I want green, small, and white.

The strength of the color corresponds to the powder. Right is strongest, Left is weakest.

Help contain the remnant's energy core:

Click on a hand (guide to each coming soon) and then click on a one of the six sections

If the percentage is above 70%, DECREASE the spell. If the percentage is between 50%-70%, KEEP IT THE SAME. If the percentage is below 50%, INCREASE the spell.

Help guide the remnant to the barrier:

Follow this: http://www.neopets.com/~jennagirl94 If your arrow is point the opposite direction of the image on the petpage, reverse it for each hand (instead of being L:STRONG R: WEAK, make it L:WEAK R:STRONG)

Help suppress the remnant's energy spikes:

Look at the energy ball in the middle before placing shields down. The ball will have small spikes on it, which predict where the big spikes will come from. You just have to place shields accordingly. Click on the ovals to set a shield.

Make sure to lock your shields in place. If you're running out of shields, protect the people who are closest to being hit.

k55wg9.png

Fearless Deeds

Errand Spelling - Solution: Complete ONE spell and ONE group task.

Cast Away! - Solution: Unknown

Jack of All Stations - Solution: Complete all four group tasks. Failing does not count.

Full guide here..

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For suppression, in a previous thread someone mentioned that you must put your shields where the points are. Also, I'm not sure but in the guidance one it looks like you have to push against the orb depending on where the arrow points and how long it is (how much strength). Any other input would be greatly appreciated :)

medium size blue - blue hands, medium spell size and 3rd mortar and pestle. I think it was around medium intensity color? still figuring out the intensity thing because the theory is not working for me sometimes

large size red high intensity - red hands, large spell, 3rd for the last category

Update: medium and light intensity are a bit tricky. The ball is always red. The aura seems to be a bit brighter for light intensity and darker for medium. Sorry no pic, not a computer wiz so I dont know how to do that

For the book pages, I got through it by using trial and error. You need some combination of three of the top symbols. I'm not sure if there is a way to figure it out (like a puzzle on the book page or something), but I went logically through all possible combinations and one way or another you get your answer.

Maybe for the Cast Away fearless deed we need to complete one of every color? or of every type of symbol?

Achievement Earned!

You have earned an achievement for completing a hidden task!

Errand Spelling

Head on over to your Fearless Deeds to admire your greatness.

Well everyone should work together and when everything is green

(core stability is stable, field strength is contained, distance left reaches 0m, misses per round is 0.00)

My team took 12 turns to make it

For the book pages, I got through it by using trial and error. You need some combination of three of the top symbols. I'm not sure if there is a way to figure it out (like a puzzle on the book page or something), but I went logically through all possible combinations and one way or another you get your answer.

Maybe for the Cast Away fearless deed we need to complete one of every color? or of every type of symbol?

This is not trail and error. The three symbols are whichever symbols are used least on the page below the title. Does that make sense? It has worked every time for me so far.

This is not trail and error. The three symbols are whichever symbols are used least on the page below the title. Does that make sense? It has worked every time for me so far.

I deciphered 5 spells already, but each time I was told it wasn't the spell she was looking for. I guess you have to decipher spells until you are lucky enough to find the one she wants?

Aaargh! The barrier step is so frustrating! I seem to be constantly stuck with people that have no clue whatsoever what they're doing <_< Specially those with the easier jobs, I still haven't managed to finish once. I've taken to doing containment in the off chance that I land on a good team

I found this, in regards to STABILIZATION.

2q15udi.th.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

View Petpage: http://www.neopets.com/~Rehydration

In Google Chrome, right-click the orb, click Inspect Element. You should see the HTML element for the orb, and the class name should contain a three-digit number. That number is the buttons you should hit—if it's 123, hit the first, second, and third buttons for the spell.

Containment:

Field between: %55-65 DO NOTHING.

Field between: %50-55 use 1.

Field between: %40-50 use 2.

Field between: %30-40 use 3.

Field between: %10-30 use 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Field between: %65-75 use 5.

Field between: %75-90 use 6.

Calculated by angel__of__darkness

This helped me aLOT! :yes:

Aaargh! The barrier step is so frustrating! I seem to be constantly stuck with people that have no clue whatsoever what they're doing <_< Specially those with the easier jobs, I still haven't managed to finish once. I've taken to doing containment in the off chance that I land on a good team

Ditto! It is making me so mad! :grrr:

I'm going to scream if I get one more incompetent team...

Neopets is down. Sorry for the people who got cut off in what they were doing... I can't find a good team at all... When I'm the Suppressor they are awful at moving towards the barrier or stabilizing and containing the remnant... When I'm another position, the Suppressor is just awful and keeps stunning me

It's back.

Is it just me or are we waiting a long time for players to join?

I wait about 2 minutes or so every time.

P.S. About the Jack of all stations achievements, I'm almost certain it refers to successfully getting the task done, once as each of stabilizer/guider/container/suppressor.

In Google Chrome, right-click the orb, click Inspect Element. You should see the HTML element for the orb, and the class name should contain a three-digit number. That number is the buttons you should hit—if it's 123, hit the first, second, and third buttons for the spell.

This works sooooooo well.

On the Inspect Element page, search for TASKCOREIMAGE. There will be three numbers. If it's 132 pick the 1st image in the first group, the 3rd image in the middle group and the 2nd image in the last group.

I've just been stunned for five rounds in a row...I think the suppression person must have left her computer...

I understand suppression and providing I don't spend the entire time being stunned I'm ok at that. Containment confuses me though...