The Faeries' Ruin: The Plain of Peace

hrtbrk

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep is for the weak, Rayne. ;P Though I should probably be getting some myself. It's 2:20am in my timezone, and I think I'm starting to see meepits... everywhere...

Holy cow, I've been sleeping all through this event. It's highly unfair once again for us europeans.

Perhaps I should give up on this plot. Gees. They did it again.

Step8FD.jpg

Finally got that Fearless Deed :)

Well it takes a lot of time to find a good team and complete each task successfully once :D

And for babird1 and her guide on that step:

BDstep3.jpg

Edited by savamal

Holy cow, I've been sleeping all through this event. It's highly unfair once again for us europeans.

Perhaps I should give up on this plot. Gees. They did it again.

So unfair. This part of the plot wasn't posted before I went to work...I get home and I can't find a spell to cast, they're all greyed out. Which means I can't get that deed. What a crock.

Don't worry too much, ladies. It appears that it's glitched and might have to start over from scratch, anyway :)

So unfair. This part of the plot wasn't posted before I went to work...I get home and I can't find a spell to cast, they're all greyed out. Which means I can't get that deed. What a crock.

I've submitted a ticket to TNT complaining about it and asking if they could release another 1m spells for us. Perhaps more members should do so.

:bigeyed: Savamal, I worship thee. Seriously though, awesome job! :thumbsup: You haven't happened to get whatever the third deed is, have you? And if so... what is it? :P

Well it takes hours to get this one... but with all the failures, I was able to practice each task ^^

Now, about the remaining Deed, well I had a clue that comes from the image. It reminds me the part at library where we had to sort all books depending on their categories, color, numbers...

However we can't access to the spells (all greyed now) so I really don't know how to solve this. This part reminded me about code breaker in Return of Dr Sloth Plot where we had find a message from Commander Garoo. I thought this would be something like this but it was much easier since we only had to pick the symbols that were the least printed on the page...

Well it takes hours to get this one... but with all the failures, I was able to practice each task ^^

Now, about the remaining Deed, well I had a clue that comes from the image. It reminds me the part at library where we had to sort all books depending on their categories, color, numbers...

However we can't access to the spells (all greyed now) so I really don't know how to solve this. This part reminded me about code breaker in Return of Dr Sloth Plot where we had find a message from Commander Garoo. I thought this would be something like this but it was much easier since we only had to pick the symbols that were the least printed on the page...

True. I don't know where they were going with the spells part since nobody seems to have found the one she needed, or at least it wasn't announced and didn't affect anyone, and they're all gone. Why would we be trying to keep up the barrier if she's got the spell and she's done? They'll probably bring the spells back or something, then maybe the deed'll come up. I don't know, I'm confused about that. :S

In the meantime, I intend to spend the required hours to get my Jack deed. As for the battledome caps... I shall leave the bigger guys up to people like you and Dante. :laughingsmiley: I can totally help out with the minions and brutes though!

Looking for collaterals for Hpotion & Yblaster, is anyone available?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post asking for items or NP in any form. This is considered begging and is not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not asking for NP, I'm saying I'm willing to pay to rent one.

Edited by Rocket Surgeon

gwoar (I think) is a petpage that help me beat containment easily

If you're good on containment do you mind if I pray to the Neopian Gods that you end up on my team, cause I have had the worst luck with containers. Everybody else apparently sucks. :sad01_anim:

On the brightside, mushroom fried rice tastes delicious. *is totally not eating cold leftover chinese food at 3:30 in the morning* 0:)

So... I decided the try the np boards and join a group so I wasn't stuck with all losers, and then my computer never actually started up the task, so I let them all down and looked like the loser... embarrassing... :* Just a word of advice, if your computer sucks, don't chance it. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Rocket as I am trying to complete as a guider I would love to take you up on that, but as my experiences just taught me, I'd probably just let ya down ^_^

I had two really good teams, and then the container messed up. D': Got to round 25, and still hadn't completed it.

I was even cheering them on in my head, LOL... it did help at first...

All I want is an achievement! ...I'm loving the Stabilization one atm, xD

EDIT: Am I just slow, or can you choose a group to join all of a sudden? At the bottom of the page where you select what you wanna do..

EDIT: NOO! So close but yet so far, ): Nearly completed it with no mistakes. 9m's left, then two people got stunned, D: Then it changed and said we lost, when everything was green, D:

But ooh! I managed to get Errand Spelling!

The spell casting thing is back up!!! Question, will Xandra always respond with Xandra says, "You deciphered the spell! But... hmm... no, this isn't the one I need. Keep looking, though. We'll find it sooner or later!" or will she respond differently is I find the right one?