The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 10

hrtbrk

I am actually happy there is not a new plot step because I still have not finished the Cave one. :) (By the way, I found a scorchstone and two rock candies in the cave)

Did anyone notice this ad?

NeopetsPlot.png

It says "Who Turned The Fairies To Stone?" And after wards it shows a picture with Hanso and ect. But in the picture I noticed Dr.Sloth and I'm not sure I may of missed something but I'm pretty sure they haven't said anything about him yet sooo may Dr.Sloth might behind this?

EDIT: Every other character in the picture has been mentioned but not Dr.Sloth....

I sat down and drew out a map of the caves to make sure I searched every room to try and get items. After all that effort, I found nothing >.<

Hmmm.. As far as I know, you can only find the items when searching the floor of unlit caves. That is before you get the torch made by Xandra. So I am not sure how you would be able to create a map of the dark caves.

This plot is getting more and more boring as we go along...

And I can't fight cause my pets are still sick.

If it is a disease which requires an expensive healing item, then let your pets eat some poisonous jelly and change their disease.

You will need a Medicine Soap, which is cheaper and restocks more often too ;)

I sat down and drew out a map of the caves to make sure I searched every room to try and get items. After all that effort, I found nothing >.<

If you just keep searching the same room when it is dark, repeatedly you will eventually get 3 items.

Does anyone care to hazard a guess as to when the new step is coming out?

I hope it's not more battledome stuff, my pets couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag at the moment and I cant afford to train up :( 15k for one codestone? You must be having a laugh!

And I bet TNT have put Sloth in there for speculation. If he is in the plot I'm guessing he has a minor roll, it's a bit random to make him the baddie now, surely?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Eh... I still don't think this kind of thing is Sloth's style. *shrug*

Hmmm.. As far as I know, you can only find the items when searching the floor of unlit caves. That is before you get the torch made by Xandra. So I am not sure how you would be able to create a map of the dark caves.

Oh, you can. It works just fine. :yes: Only you have to keep in mind that each end of each tunnel will have a different feeling, and that you'll have to re-mark the tunnels once you get the torch.

Eh... I still don't think this kind of thing is Sloth's style. *shrug*

I agree. Why TNT put him on that banner, I don't know. Probably just to throw us off. But I'm really curious to see who's behind all of it.