Chapter 6: Into The Fray Update!

hrtbrk

After 6 days, the battling has finally stopped and the wraiths have retreated - for now. The 9th tier remains incomplete, suggesting more battling later on, perhaps?

How many enemies did you beat?

186_df52c4633d.gif187_108a73c75e.gif188_6a43dd741d.gif

13th October 22:36 - The battle has finally come to an end. Though the heroes of Neopia are battered and exhausted from their lengthy fight, the wraiths have been forced into retreat... for now.

I kinda gave up on the plot a while ago. I wasn't having fun. At least I'll have the lowest tier award I suppose... *shrugs* I've just started not caring about Neopets lately lol

Frankly I'm not bothered about fighting anymore - I defeated 20 Minions before I had to stop caus Biskit kept loosing or drawing. To be honest, I'd like it if they released some more puzzles before fighting again - and by puzzle, I mean like the first two tasks, caus those were really fun to do, if not a little frustrating but it's worth it.

I finally managed to cap the Fury's yesterday. after giving up for a couple of days and only battling a few minions to get the tier prize. I'm glad this part's over! I hope they release something good tonight or tomorrow. Another puzzle would be nice.

I capped all of them and fought as much as I could. I was also trying for the random battle faerie avatar too though because a lot of people have been getting it with battling so much. No luck for me there though.

I maxed the first set, got 17 of the Brutes and 6 of the Fury's. I'm quite pleased with myself as I had been trying to train tdub to be a battle pet but got somewhat bored repeatedly of spending np on codestones...but he proved he can fight quite well! To a point! I'm gonna keep training him just incase something else comes up in the BD. I enjoyed that!