TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, what you do is make notes of all the different actions for the goo. Then when you click on a Neopet, see what the action is under it. Try clicking any limb. (Remember which one you click) Then look at the response. If you didn't get a restart message, that limb matches that action, so write it down and the next time that action comes up, use that limb. And you repeat that until you have a limb that works for each action.

Does that make more sense?

Kind of. But I don't think I'm writing them down correctly.

So... :/

I got this:

Pull left arm- the tendrils waver strangely

pull right arm- the tendrils ripple oddly

Pull left leg- the tendrils pulsate threateningly

Right leg- The tendruls undulate slowly

But then I got something that wasn't on my list at all but corresponded to one of the limbs I already had written down as something else. :/

This is the one: The tendrils vibrate gently. It apparently also corresponds to the right leg. I thought there was only one per limb. :(

EDIT: I think I've got it!

I (for the lazy typer I am) opened an notepad, copypasted the thing the tentacles did, then copypasted what I had done for all commands. Then did it.

Funny thing is that on my second time in the task (For the last achievement), I misclicked once, but didn't luckily make a mistake.

for me, none of the 5 commands had pull left leg. :P

HAH! I finally got Goo Whisperer! *grins* Thanks for the help everyone. I feel utterly thick in the head.

Mine eventually turned out to be:

pull right arm- the tendrils ripple oddly/ pulse threateningly

Right leg- The tendruls undulate slowly/ Vibrate gently

Im so happy I finished this step lol. I love puzzles but this one left me scratching my head... more because of the endless clicking the wrong door in the caves and not being able to get out... *is horrible with directions*

For Shane for Wax

By the way um I think Shane is really pretty as well <3

HAH! I finally got Goo Whisperer! *grins* Thanks for the help everyone. I feel utterly thick in the head.

Mine eventually turned out to be:

pull right arm- the tendrils ripple oddly/ pulse threateningly

Right leg- The tendruls undulate slowly/ Vibrate gently

I'm glad you got it. I was so confused when I tried to do it. Livvy ended up walking me through it, step by step.

I'm really hoping for just a puzzle step. I'm not ready for battling. (Besides, don't they usually release BD steps towards the end of the week?)

http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=273

I found this when i typed in "the faeries ruin" into the search bar. It was apprently released on Balthazar appreciation day.

Wow. I never saw that. I would say that's a fairly good hint that he's not involved, though he seems to be enjoying the results.

http://www.neopets.c...neopedia_id=273

I found this when i typed in "the faeries ruin" into the search bar. It was apprently released on Balthazar appreciation day.

Now I'm picturing vast crowds of tiny little petrified faeries standing outside the battledome like an audience, where people have been releasing them to train their pets. The jokes practically write themselves...though I'm not sure any of them are appropriate for this forum. :D

Now I'm picturing vast crowds of tiny little petrified faeries standing outside the battledome like an audience, where people have been releasing them to train their pets. The jokes practically write themselves...though I'm not sure any of them are appropriate for this forum. :D

It's about time I get the respect I should get. :D

Naw. BTW, I had a dream, which, in all shortness, told me that war will continue tomorrow. My dreams have been very accurate on this plot, so we should start stacking potions.

I have very few potions. I always forget to go to the Healing Springs. I probably have around 10.

I have less than that! I still see it as a lot as I normally have none! At least if you win against a really weak opponent it revives your hp! Very nice way to gain back hp if there are weak opponents!

I have less than that! I still see it as a lot as I normally have none! At least if you win against a really weak opponent it revives your hp! Very nice way to gain back hp if there are weak opponents!

They've been leaving Bob enabled, too. As long as you have at least one hit point, you can start a fight with him, use whatever healing abilities/reusable items you've got, then withdraw. Drain Life is good for this approach. Food can provide some healing as well, so keeping your pets on the edge of hungry status when fighting is probably a good idea.

I haven't needed any potions yet, and I've got at least a couple hundred on hand. If things get bad, I'll share (though I'm reserving some for my own use in fighting the boss and other top-end enemies).

Announcements