Draik Lair

Spritzie

Thank you, Spiritzie & Mrs. B! :) That's mostly why I haven't re-painted her yet. But I'm sort of getting sick of her base colour. Perhaps more thought on another day >_>

Draik prices have completely dropped - eggs are a little over 4mil, MPs are a little over 8mil. Considering I payed about 15mil for Lithayne's MP, this has me fuming xP I managed to catch a few MPs relatively cheap, so I'm waiting for draiks to come out either Wraith or Transparent so I can have a new draik. And if I get impatient, Eventide! (I've been holding on to an FFQ to the perfect draik colour)

You can get the Egg easily for 4 millions. Which bothers me, I paid 7.5 for Xelynae's ..

I think my next new Draik will be a Royalgirl, Darigan or Maraquan. But I must say that Mutant Draiks look astonishing too!

I paid 12 million for Aitvara's Blue Egg in September of 2010. Then I paid 7 for Cryo's Pirate one. They'd been steady around that price for quite awhile, then after I bought one, they dropped. Go figure.

I'm thinking I'll probably buy another Egg, hatch it, then wait around for another color I love. Probably Eventide, if I get another FFQ.

Take your time - seriously. At the rate they are going, Draik Eggs will drop to around 2mil in the next 3-4 months. Maybe you'll get another FFQ by then!

I love Maraquan draiks too. Strangely, I've thought of always having one, but I've never actually done anything to get one. Thanks to this I might actually remember that I want one. xD

Aww thanks for the compliment Spritzie :3

Valentine's Day is one of my top favorite holidays so I wanted to go all out on my main pets ^~^

Welcome to the DL Kaie! Love the Vanille look :laughingsmiley:

Goodness are they really that cheap nowadays? A lot of the early members here got theirs when it was over 10 million! I remember thinking I had a great deal when I got mine around 11 million haha! Oh well, I'm glad I got my Draik and Krawk long ago anyways x3

Dirasana is a marvelous name for a Draik.

Anyhow Vivies, I hope your welcome has been a good one. Have fun with your new Draik-loving allies.

Congratulations on your Draik Vivies, and welcome. I was happy too, when I finally had a Draik and I also ''belonged'' here, but then I lost him. I am no longer a belonger :( :P

Gosh, I it's been so quiet here ..

Can I bug anyone into helping me find a matching petpet for my draik? Barring a faerie quest, she's probably going to end up a (crosspainted) Desert Draik. I haven't worked out a personality yet. Maybe I could come up with one after finding a suitable petpet.

omg... i missed so much i guess :0

school is SOOOO much lately, so i couldn't be online :(((

but anyways, i'm back, sort of, coming on as much as possible (while still watching smosh and playing skyrim of course) with my busy homework schedule (and smosh and skyrim *ahum* XD)

anyways, alynniae is glad to be part of an account with an i'm-13-years-old-now-owner who's veeeeery happy :)

Argh school is trying to KILL MEEEEE!

All my classes are going fast so I have to take some of my free time for extra study and I'm regretting taking the European Union class :<

Spritzie is so awesome at picking petpets! She helped me figure out a few that I can't buy yet thanks to a certain wheel again >.>

Congrats on your Draik Vivies :3 Such a lovely name too!

I'd love to help Vivies! :D Matching pets/petpets is one of my favorite things to do. If you could give me an idea of how she's going to look, I can start searching.

Thanks! Unfortunately, each time I try to save an outfit on newimpress, it doesn't appear to work! I would like a Desert base, with possibly the Elegant Draik Wig and Elegant Dress, Desert tail rings, and the sorcerer wand. Either way, think very regal and royal, and a little bit magical.

Woohoo I got two new wonderful Valentine items into my gallery that retired :laughingsmiley:

Also, where can I make those petpages that have which both NC items are UFT and Seeking?

I almost considered getting that Gothic Hearts Jacket for Uvertira..then I was like nah xD

You can make wishlists through TDNs customization department http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/ and you can get the code by clicking the 'my wishlist code' link on the right.

If you click on 'my wishlist' (http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/wishlists/manage/) first, you can add categories such as UFT, seeking, or whatever else categories you want. Then just browse and add stuff to your list. I really should update my lists as well, come to think of it.

I got a spotted pb yesterday from the art gallery and I finally have (more than) enough for a draik! But I'm thinking of waiting until I have enough for the pb I want too, or maybe I'll just wait until I get the adam avvie to spend my nps.

Also I haven't picked out a name yet ^.^;; (for mara draik)

Although I do have a name for my future water draik.