Draik Lair

Spritzie

Aww, so many new draiks! I love Freyyr but I have been tempted about getting a girl draik next. I guess I should actually start saving again to make that happen.

And I know he's not a draik, but I adopted this cutie from the pound and morphed him to a pink eyrie, so meet Magentella!

4.png

Awesome pound snag, Wembly! I've seen several Pink-coloured pets at the pound, but I really adore your Pink Eyrie's name and zapped Petpet as well. Take good care of him. Best of luck on saving up for another Draik for your family as well.

I have enough NP for a Pirate Draik Egg myself, but I'd rather hold onto it so I can save up for a new coat of paint as well for my future Draik.

How do you know whether you're getting a boy or girl. i didn't choose i just got a girl, in fact the whole hatching was a bit of a shambles because i did it when there were a whole lot of glitches going on and it didn't run smoothly. i had expected fanfares and things, and what actually happened was that both egg and draik disappeared into the ethernet for about 5 minutes then she was suddenly on my lookup. I wanted a girl but didn't get a choice.

You don't get a choice. You get what you get. I got lucky, I wanted both of mine to be female, and they were.

If you get what you don't want, you can always fight the lab ray scientist in the BD. He has an attack that changes your pet's gender and that way, you don't have to risk color/species changes from the lab ray itself. If you don't have the lab ray, there's people willing to have the pet transferred to them, change the gender, then transfer back. I've done that for a couple Draik Lair members.

Yeah .. Alsou was born as a boy ... had to fight the Lab scientist 3 times to change the gender .. now her BD record is 0-3 .. I'm thinking about letting her fight some week opponent 3 times to equalize the record :)

very pleased i got what i wanted then, it sounds like a lot to go through to change it. I got lucky with her name too, the number at the end of my xwees name was still free for sylphie. Don't think i'd want to risk the lab ray, last time i went my petpets name got changed to Pooper :sad01_anim:

Thanks for your kind words, and hi everyone. I find that she is really easy to dress being kind of upright, pretty much everything seems to look good on a draik. My main girl is my Xwee but i find that an awful lot doesn't look good on her because she is sitting down. I have been checking out all your draiks and they are all fab, some really cool names too :rock:

I heard the Forgotten Shore is giving out Draiks. That's pretty cool, actually. I have visited the shore quite a few times but no luck for me. :laughingsmiley:

Yes, the customization IS amazing. ^^

I heard the Forgotten Shore is giving out Draiks. That's pretty cool, actually. I have visited the shore quite a few times but no luck for me. :laughingsmiley:

The chance of scoring a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore is very slim, though it is possible to score one. I'm still visiting the shore daily until I get a Pirate Draik Egg from there or an Abandoned Treasure Chest containing a Pirate Draik Egg or Pirate Draik MP (both of which are also very elusive, too). I've yet to get a Pirate Draik Egg myself, but I'll do my best to get one someday!

Also, the price of the Pirate Draik Egg currently stays around 3.8 to 4 million NP. You may get lucky with a bargain at the auctions as well (be swift about it since there are some people trying to restock a Pirate Draik Egg opposed to owning a Draik), good luck! :)

I am happy to announce that Xelynae, my Chocolate Draik is back with us since my account got unfrozen and he was returned to me :) As soon as TNT solves problems with Nc he'll be getting a makeover (but first some food) :)

I am happy to announce that Xelynae, my Chocolate Draik is back with us since my account got unfrozen and he was returned to me :) As soon as TNT solves problems with Nc he'll be getting a makeover (but first some food) :)

TNT unfroze your account after all of those mishaps months ago? That's great! :)

I'm mainly happy that your Chocolate Draik has returned, the Draik Lair is nothing without Xelynae.

TNT unfroze your account after all of those mishaps months ago? That's great! :)

I'm mainly happy that your Chocolate Draik has returned, the Draik Lair is nothing without Xelynae.

Yep. I took them 82 days, but they did it. I think I had mad luck, since I discovered the hacker in the middle of the ''job'' so non of my items or nps are missing :)

Thank you Neomysterion :)

And when TNT sorts out the problems with Paypal and NC I am planning on buying the Mad Tea Party Superpack for him. I know it sounds lazy, since not much effort will be put in customizing, but I haven't found anything else that would fit his colour. Besides, it the Mad Hatter and I always think of Johnny Depp, which I abosulutely adore :D

i hatched a draik yesterday. named it Lechou (le chou = cabbage!) named this because i was gonna paint christmas and they look like cabbage. and when i paint royal, she'll look like purple cabbage. she was born a male, but i fought the lab ray scientist 3 times to finally get her to be a female.

i hatched a draik yesterday. named it Lechou (le chou = cabbage!) named this because i was gonna paint christmas and they look like cabbage. and when i paint royal, she'll look like purple cabbage. she was born a male, but i fought the lab ray scientist 3 times to finally get her to be a female.

Awww so adorable! <3 Congrats :3 Lechou is such a cute name :)

You'll get there, just don't give up and keep making as much NP as you have time for, even if it's only a few of the quick games or something. :D It will be worth it when you do, plus, the extra time might allow prices to keep going down.