Signups Are Now Open!

Guest Barney Stinson

Guest Barney Stinson

The fifth Altador Cup has just been launched! With its release comes the ability to check out team rosters, join a team, play practice rounds, and check out the new staff tournament.

ng_1219.gif

Click here to join a team!

You can search through the icons at the top of the page you'll be redirected to to read up on the teams competing.

Don't forget to visit TDN in the meantime, as we'll be launching out Altador Cup Coverage very soon and you won't want to miss the great features it will contain! As a sneak-peek, expect a new layout, rewritten, extremely in-depth global predictions, new team songs, skill levels for each team, and much more!

Now go pick your team to support!

EDIT: When you join a team, and depending on the number of years you've been competing, you'll receive some exclusive prizes:

toy_acv_fgcolosseumarch.gifboo_acv_acthroughages.gifbg_acv_colosseuminter.gifgif_acv_comptorch.gif
gif_acv_comptorch.gif

*proudly joins Mystery Island for another year and happily sighs*

Time for another cup to begin soon ^^

Already met up with a lot of on season friends of mine from the MIYP boards and I just love those crazy coconuts xD

I gave up trying to choose as I have no preference or loyalties so closed my eyes and pointed. My finger was nearest to Lost Desert so Lost Desert it is. Does anyone know if they're a good team btw? I have no idea what the rankings and such like are but they don't seem to be as widely publicised as Maraqua or Shenkuu...

I don't think Lost Desert has been under 5th place ever. I'm supporting them this year.

Unfortunately, the Altador Cup starts at the worst time of the year for me, so I'll try to support the team as much as I can when I'm not working!! <3

It does feel like a pretty early start, huh? This year I'm with Darigan. =D This is near perfect timing for me, because my last day of school is tomorrow! Hopefully my game playing skills have somehow magically gotten better over this past year.

Shenkuu for the Cup.

Ohhhhh yes. b)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You are now a member of Haunted Woods's team.

A Team Background has been added to your Inventory.

Welcome back! You've earned these prizes for your 3 year(s) of dedicated play.

Altador Cup Through the Ages

Altador Cup Colosseum Archway

Altador Cup Colosseum Interior Background

Here's a picture of sun_reichardt with his new AC wearables:

2.png

Well after a lot of deliberating I decided I would stay loyal to Faerieland. This is my third year in the AC and I'm hoping I'll do better this year then the last two years! Good luck everyone!

First time this year playing Yooyuball. I'm a bit out of practice, but managed to win a practice game, 8-0. :)

I'm with Mystery Island for the second year, can't wait to play my hardest! (but manage my time with homework XD)

Studying for exams or playing AC? Such a hard choice... :P

*signs up for Maraqua*

*writes down goals for this year*

*hears thunder after storm that was 3 hours ago* Wait... my goal to get All-Star isn't that bad, is it? xD

Guest naruto rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

i joined Lost desert! <3 :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.