Signups Are Now Open!

Guest Barney Stinson

Ash is back for another round with the pirates! I was surprised to see that Dasher had returned, but hey, no complaints here. He was always my favorite ^-^

Dasher won't retire just yet due to an accident to his successor.. but Garven Hale has been promoted to team captain.

I have decided upon Moltara!

Steampunk and Flame..

The newcomers..

Will the inexperience of our team be our downfall? Will we surpass all comers, scorching them to the core? Find out now, join the Molten Ones! MUAHAHA!

I SHALL STAY LOYAL TO KI

and Dasher will leave right after the world ends, WHICH IS NEVER

I went for Haunted Woods again - I have always played for HW :laughingsmiley: I just loooooooooove my Werelupe! Although I liked him more before they cutiefied all the pets <_<

That torch thing, what's it called?

I signed to Maraqua, after 3 years with Meridell (1 on my old account, 2 on my current one). Since my new account has only 2 years, I only got the Garrland and the book. I wanted the torch :(

My hype for AC has skyrocketted.

And noone is signing for the less popular teams? I mean Kiko lake, Faerieland, kreludor, Virtupets...

There is actually a lot of Kreludor fans, they are just not as verbal as the other fans. (I'm even sure that some are lurking right now)

Dasher won't retire just yet due to an accident to his successor.. but Garven Hale has been promoted to team captain.

Yeah I saw that when I read the description for the team. I was so confused to see Garvin as Captain, but it's all clear now. That's okay though. Dasher doesn't need to be captain to receive my love. He just has to keep being awesome.

I don't know what team to join. My final three picks are Shenkuu, Moltara and Krawk Island.

Any advice?

and anyone know what items you get for joining each team?...

If you have a hard time picking a team then you can try our Global Predictions. You can get information about each team on that page.

and anyone know what items you get for joining each team?...

If it's the first time on the account you are signing up for, you get a Team Background for what team you signed up for.

Depending on how many years you've played on the account, you will get extra items (one for each cup you've played). Those prizes are in the first post.

I have been playing for ever year, but this will only be my second one on this account :'(

I never knew Shenkuu had such a big Fanbase... I played with Altador my first year then Shenkuu my second year and my third and fourth years were dedicated to Roo Island. Now its time to put that Roo Island Jersey back on once again! Well good luck to all!