Festival Of Neggs: Quest 8 Steps

hrtbrk

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I know right!! When I went...it was like... 999999 in stock. A million cardboard boxes...that's quite a lot. :laughingsmiley: Very expensive cardboard boxes. I bought a Basic Blue Background I think.

Mynci Beach Volleyball was quite easy for me. To serve, just run towards the net and press up when you're close. Got me on 12-0 in round one (170 points), needing only to win by 3 (12-9) in round two to get the 250.

Did not get the avatar. Did all the quests today lol.

For part 8.7, the instruction listed is: "Go to your inventory, click on the Things To Do In Sakmet. In the dropdown tab, click on Examine Key (below Put Up For Auction)."

We didn't actually get the book, do we? I only saw the key in my inventory and examined it under its options..

Anyway, I didn't collect the daily prize everyday but I think I did all the quest before the next release and got the avatar. I'm sorry to those who didn't get it.. It does seem quites unfair..

That bit of the instructions has been fixed now, thank you.

There is the possibility that with a lot of 'plots' that you had to do the quests the moment of release. Of course, I can't confirm as I'm not sure when exactly I did each part. I guess when I saw it on the front page of TDN. lol

I'm lost in the caves :( I keep coming back out at Coltzan's Shrine... I take it that's not right? As Kari's saying I haven't completed her quest...

EDIT: Never mind, done it.

Typical, I try for ages, then when I finally ask about it I manage to do it straight after :rolleyes_anim:

I'm lost in the caves :( I keep coming back out at Coltzan's Shrine... I take it that's not right? As Kari's saying I haven't completed her quest...

EDIT: Never mind, done it.

Typical, I try for ages, then when I finally ask about it I manage to do it straight after :rolleyes_anim:

ya the maze consists of random clicking of doors, can be frustrating at times but patience is the key

I'm going to be honest--I'm kind of bummed that I'm one of the people that didn't get the avatar. The only quest I didn't do before the next one came out was Quest 7--and that was just because I didn't have time this week to click around the entirety of Neopia looking for a Negg. Then Quest 8 was kind of complicated--but I pushed through....only to be denied an avatar!!! :-P I really think TNT should rethink this procedure. It seems a bit like splitting hairs to me.

mynci volley ball is such a hard game you need to get to probably level 3 to get 250 .. i found if you stand on the spot at the very start and serve from there it will go over his head and you do quite well so allways serve from that spot you can jump to vary it ... i got 12-1 on my 1st round doing that .. another thing is if your oponent gets super jump dont let him have a bird on his side so he can change it because he will do silly jumps and you can win easier

I tried this trick. It works for a max of 5 rounds for me, and then somehow my opponent keeps getting points on me until it's 12-5 for them :sad01_anim:

I also agree with whoever said superspeed and superjump are horrible. I'd been doing fine in many games until my speed got accelerated and I started jumping stupidly high--I would have no problem if I could move while in the air, but once I press up I'm basically immobile for the next 3 seconds. Le sigh. Hopefully after a good sleep last night I'll be able to beat MBV and collect my winnings. :rolleyes_anim:

EDIT: I swear TNT rigged this game to be harder for some people. I'll get up to 7-1, and then my opponent will win 12-7. Rawr! :grrr:

Didn't get the avatar :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oooo! Thanks for those, Highlighter. However, I use GC. FF gives me pop-ups no matter if the blocker is on or not and IE keeps getting errors and closing. x__x

BUT!

I got the score! Well, 255. I tried to keep the supersize powerup as much as possible.

Does anyone else hate the superjump and speed powerups? lol

Yep, supersize is fantastically brilliant. But superjump keeps me up in the air for so long I lose the ball, and I don't seem to have the control for superspeed. Annoying as heck. Did manage it though and I can now ignore the game until it comes up in another quest.

I just can't make 250 in the Mynci game :crying: And I hate events like that when you have to complete every step on the release day but you actually don't know that from the beginning :( I didn't do only step 7 on the same day and now - no avvie for me - of course if I manage to finish the last one, this volleyball game is so easier when you play it for real 0:)

My left and right arrow keys haven't been working on neopets games lately (haven't been able to play Meerca Chase) so I can't really play MBV either. I can jump and that's about it. :sad01_anim: